BY RALPH LAUREN

Men's safari by ralph lauren eau de toilette spray - 2.5 oz see more...

Tony  M.
Tony M.
Ralph Lauren is great smelling. Love the smell and how long it lasts on you when you spray it once. Everyone that smells it loves it. Great for a gift C.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Omaha, NE
They are all wonderful and unique smells for every occasion including work going out or going to work or just simply for daily wear
Emma J.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
My partner and I love this scent, strong and vibrant and you can smell it lingering all day... really sends you to another place
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Pelham, AL
I bought this for my husband. I love how he smells when he wears it. It isn't a strong smell. It has just enough fragrance.
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
My husband has worn this colone for years it stays on all day with just 2 sprays he is always complemented on the smell
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this on my men.....and even mix it with my feminine perfumes for myself ๐Ÿ˜‰ Long lasting, fabulous scent.
๐Ÿ’œTabitha๐Ÿ’œ S.
๐Ÿ’œTabitha๐Ÿ’œ S.
Blytheville, AR
I bought this for. Friend once. He smelled so good. The scent was lingering and very refreshing
Donna O.
Donna O.
Super sexy man scent makes you stop in your tracks an drink it in bought at Macy's super price
Elena H.
Elena H.
This particular sent isn't a good one to me. I don't enjoy the way it sets on my skin.
Pardis F.
Pardis F.
Brentwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! It smells lovely and stays on for a very long time.