9 colors available

BY ROGAINE #10 in Hair Regrowth

Men's Rogaine® Hair Regrowth Treatment.

New look.

#1 dermatologist recommended brand.

5% minoxidil topical aerosol.

Revitalizes hair follicles.

Easy-to-use foam.

Clinically proven to help regrow hair.

Unscented.

One month supply.

One 60 g (2.11 oz) can. see more...

Diana D.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
So far, the product is working. My husband barley grew any facial hair, now he has been using this for a month and slowly but Shirley, we have seen little hair stubs growing from places where he never gave hair. I would say it's pricey though!! Other than that the product pretty much works.
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have androgenetic alopecia, which makes my hair thinner on top in front, and on the sides. That is what minoxidil is good for. If you have hair loss because of thyroid issues, iron deficiency, or other reasons, it's not going to do anything. Even if you have androgenetic alopecia, there's no guarantee it will work for you. It's working for me!

It worked exactly as the instructions said it would. I lost more hair at first, then I had some oddly blonde peach fuzz (odd because I have dark hair), and then my hair started growing back in.

Because I am super pale with dark hair, my thinned-out hair made my exposed scalp really obvious. I had a lot of hair to begin with and my hair always has a lot of volume so with some careful styling, I managed to mask it so most people didn't even believe I'd lost hair. But it's only with minoxidil that I can now feel free to pull my hair back off my face without needing to study it in the mirror and arrange it especially to hide scalp.

I did not regain the thickness of my youth (thinning began at age 21-22 and I'm 41 now) but I regained enough thickness that dyeing my hair to retain its dark color makes my hair look thicker. Before minoxidil, all that did was emphasize the contrast between my hair and my gleaming white scalp.

Rogaine brand is rather spendy. I generally buy the generic from Target. If you have androgenetic alopecia and it's bothering you, just try this out. Don't waste 20 years stressing out about it for no reason like I did.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This product is great! I recommend this pretty often & it works with continuous use. Using it along side biotin really helps also. The price is pretty good too & its almost always on sale also.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
I have PCOS and before treatment I had lost almost 40% of my hair. although medication could make my hair stop falling out, it couldn't make the lost hair grow back. the only suggestion anyone had for me was to get wigs.

in desperation I tried rogaine. I hoped to regrow any hair... imagine my surprise when it *all* regrew.

two months later and my hair is well on the way to being its old self again. this product was a life saver and I'll be using it forever.
Elizabet K.
Elizabet K.
My mom used this for a long time and it definitely help her hair get thicker! It works but you have to keep use it all the time! If you stop using it for a couple of months your hair will get back to previous. So keep using it if you want your hair to maintain the same look!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I use this for genetic hair loss and it works great. There is a noticeable difference in volume. I would caution though that once you start using it you have to keep using it to continue to see the results.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I have an immune system disorder which attacks my scalp and makes my hair fall out. My dermatologist recommends Men's Rogaine because it is a higher percent of monoxodil and works better than women's. Well, after trying the women's for months and no result, I shamefully bought the men's Rogaine and got results! Just be sure to wash WITH SOAP if you get the liquid anywhere you don't want hair. I just wiped it off my forehead, and now I have one stray hair growing out of it that I plucked! No shame in trying this ladies, if you have thinning hair-just pretend you're buying it for your man! Or just order online! I'll use this forever.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby was using it, but stopped but don't know why! but when he was using it i saw good results i guess he's so lazy applying it everyday.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Memphis , TN
My husband uses this every day and has for the past year and a half. It's easy to apply and doesn't make hair a different texture (or crunchy). He says that his hair appears more full when he uses it and it seems to have to slowed hair loss (and I believe him). It's a little pricey but worth the cost.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I think the rogaine is good. although you need to use this product for a while it does definitely do the job. it helps a lot with the hair growth.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Metairie , LA
I just bought this for my boyfriend. Does anyone think there's a difference between the men and women one? I was just going to use his a few times but wasn't sure if it makes a difference that it's a man
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
Does did actually works?
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Does this actually work I shed so much hair wonder if this will be a product for me?
Anita W.
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
Been looking into products to use for my thinning hair mostly in the front scalp - any suggestions on this one? Has anyone used and does it work ?
I had a baby a few months ago, now have these two bald spots on the crown of my head. Will rogaine work? Which one should I use? 2%, 5%, foam, men's?