BY ROGAINE #13 in Hair Regrowth

Men's Rogaine® Hair Regrowth Treatment.

New look.

#1 dermatologist recommended brand.

5% minoxidil topical aerosol.

Revitalizes hair follicles.

Easy-to-use foam.

Clinically proven to help regrow hair.

Unscented.

One month supply.

One 60 g (2.11 oz) can. see more...

Alaine W.
I have androgenetic alopecia, which makes my hair thinner on top in front, and on the sides. That is what minoxidil is good for. If you have hair loss because of thyroid issues, iron deficiency, or other reasons, it's not going to do anything. Even if you have androgenetic alopecia, there's no guarantee it will work for you. It's working for me!

It worked exactly as the instructions said it would. I lost more hair at first, then I had some oddly blonde peach fuzz (odd because I have dark hair), and then my hair started growing back in.

Because I am super pale with dark hair, my thinned-out hair made my exposed scalp really obvious. I had a lot of hair to begin with and my hair always has a lot of volume so with some careful styling, I managed to mask it so most people didn't even believe I'd lost hair. But it's only with minoxidil that I can now feel free to pull my hair back off my face without needing to study it in the mirror and arrange it especially to hide scalp.

I did not regain the thickness of my youth (thinning began at age 21-22 and I'm 41 now) but I regained enough thickness that dyeing my hair to retain its dark color makes my hair look thicker. Before minoxidil, all that did was emphasize the contrast between my hair and my gleaming white scalp.

Rogaine brand is rather spendy. I generally buy the generic from Target. If you have androgenetic alopecia and it's bothering you, just try this out. Don't waste 20 years stressing out about it for no reason like I did.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I bought this for my fiance and we love it. His hair was thinning in the front and he used it as directed and we have been seeing a big difference. He is on his second bottle and we will definitely be buying more
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
So far, the product is working. My husband barley grew any facial hair, now he has been using this for a month and slowly but Shirley, we have seen little hair stubs growing from places where he never gave hair. I would say it's pricey though!! Other than that the product pretty much works.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
This product is great! I recommend this pretty often & it works with continuous use. Using it along side biotin really helps also. The price is pretty good too & its almost always on sale also.
DONNA V.
My hair has been thining in the front for a few years now. It had really gotten to my self esteem. This stuff does work. I bought the three month supply and I'm at the very end of my first bottle and all my new hairs are about an inch long. It does make hair a little greasy but its worth it. At first the high alcohol percentage made me a little flakey and itchy but it DOES go away. I am so happy with the result. The treatment is 5 ml on the scalp twice a day but my doctor told me that the scalp only absorbs the first dose every day anyway and so the second dose doesn't really make it more effective so ive been doing only one dose a day and so I basically made my 3mo supply a 6mo supply! I even miss days sometimes and it STILL works. Great.....
Melissa L.
Hialeah, FL
I think the rogaine is good. although you need to use this product for a while it does definitely do the job. it helps a lot with the hair growth.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
My husband has tried this numerous times and even though he would skip some nights of use,he actually lost more hair while using this product! I'm sure that that's rare or maybe it has something to do with him not using it consistently, I don't know. Also be very careful because this product does stain! It ruined our wooden headboard of our bed when husband would sit against it I guess his head rubbed up against it so the chemicals took off the paint! I hope this product works better for you, just remember not to skip any days!!
Kathy L.
I have PCOS and before treatment I had lost almost 40% of my hair. although medication could make my hair stop falling out, it couldn't make the lost hair grow back. the only suggestion anyone had for me was to get wigs.

in desperation I tried rogaine. I hoped to regrow any hair... imagine my surprise when it *all* regrew.

two months later and my hair is well on the way to being its old self again. this product was a life saver and I'll be using it forever.
Elizabet K.
My mom used this for a long time and it definitely help her hair get thicker! It works but you have to keep use it all the time! If you stop using it for a couple of months your hair will get back to previous. So keep using it if you want your hair to maintain the same look!
Joy E.
Hormonal issues made my hair shed terrifically fast. Oh the horror, I was losing a brush full everyday. My doctor started me on 2% concentration of Rogain and in 3-4 weeks I saw loads of short hairs which kind of stood straight up all around my head. after 2 months they wer long enough to lay down without too much grooming.
Now I have 3/4 of the thickness I had before the loss and it continues to get thicker. It was a lifesaver, I thought I might be force to resort to wigs, and may have without this intervention.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
I just bought this for my boyfriend. Does anyone think there's a difference between the men and women one? I was just going to use his a few times but wasn't sure if it makes a difference that it's a man
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
Does did actually works?
Rosieee H.
Does this actually work I shed so much hair wonder if this will be a product for me?
I had a baby a few months ago, now have these two bald spots on the crown of my head. Will rogaine work? Which one should I use? 2%, 5%, foam, men's?
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm female and was told I could use the men's by applying once a day instead of the women's twice a day. Has anyone tried that?