Men's Rogaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam

BY ROGAINE #73 in Hair Regrowth

Men's ROGAINE Foam: Clinically proven to regrow hair in 85% of men who use it twice daily. New Unscented Formula #1 Dermatologist Recommended. Easy-to-use foam. Package Contains : Three 60 g can. Information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results. Questions?   Toll Free 1-800-Rogaine or visit rogaine.com. see more...

• "6 months later,there is a noticeable difference throughout not only his hair, but his confidence." in 1 review
David Z.
Rock Tavern, NY
Seemed like it helped for a bit then it really made no difference and was disappointing
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
A member of a family full of reseeding hairlines, my husband (27) started using Rogaine after a recommendation from my father. 6 months later,there is a noticeable difference throughout not only his hair, but his confidence. 2 times a day is hardly an excuse not to try this; in fact, I'd recommend this to anyone who suffers from hair loss as myself and his family saw results within 2 months. Although I was a little skeptical at first, I can honestly say that Rogaine has helped revert my guy back into a very confident person... even his brother jumped on the bandwagon.
Heather C.
Suncook, NH
I suffer from alopecia.. Per directions it states it's not for women, however I used it anyway. Two applications in 2 weeks and I am already seeing results. There are hair follicles already coming back to life. Recommended - speak with your doctor first, as I did if you're a woman to aid in precautions. Follow recommended dosage amount but cut applications in half for added safety.