Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My boyfriend loves this deodorant! He never has to reapply and it works well all day to keep him dry and smelling fresh. It's also really inexpensive! He used to use the antiperspirants from Old Spice, but according to him this one works just as well for a fraction of the price.
John F.
John F.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love it. It is the best deodorant that a man can use that will last all day even in extra am heat! I put it on and go to work in the heat all day and the come home and work out for 1/2 hr and I still smell great! Plus no nasty buildup on the shirts! You have got to try!
My hunk smells ahhh-mazing after using this. Nothing like the smell of your mans putts!!! Sniff sniff!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Fingers crossed This works as good as I've heard for my husband! Smells awesome though so we are off to a good start!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Nov. 30, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Men's: Right Guard 2.6 oz Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant Silver Mirage
My husband has been a fan of this deodorant for years. It works so well and rolls soooooo good! My daughter loves smelling it every morning because it reminds her of dada! It works well and it last all day a day then some! This is a perfect option!!!!
brenda a.
brenda a.
Is the only antiperspirant my husband will use and I really enjoy the fresh smell