BY RALPH LAUREN

Find Fragrances at Target.com! Launched by the design house of Ralph Lauren in the year 2013. This spicy fragrance has a blend of red grapefruit, lemon, red sage, red saffron, lavender, red wood, amber, and coffee beans. It is recommended for casual wear. Gender: Male. see more...

Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and I love how it smells! He also likes it too. The bottle is also very nice-my boyfriend and I both like it a lot. It's somewhat pricey, but not too bad compared to others. Another pro-It lasts a long time. Ill smell it when he gets back from work 8-9 hours after using it. Definitely would recommend, the girls and guys I know all love it!
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
I always buy my boyfriend Ralph Lauren cologne, but after buying this one there was no need to try any more fragrances. Smells great and lasts a long time. Compared to alternatives that he has tried, this one is by far the best. It has a very strong scent but very nice.
Jamille S.
I always buy Ralph Lauren Red for my significant other! he sprays once in the morning and when he gets home i can still smell the aroma on him after a long day at work. I always buy ours from Macy's and my Macy's card helps with extra savings from constant purcahses!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Purchased for my son and he loves the light clean scent. Priduct is a good value purchased at Marshall's. I would recommend this product because the scent is so nice and subtle.
Oona P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I actually bought this for my boyfriend for valentines days. He barely used anything before except like deodorant or body wash. I personally love the smell on him. It's not too strong or flamboyant which is what I care about.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I haven't personally used this since I'm a girl but I just had to buy it for my husband. Since the first time I smelled it I feel in love with it. He doesn't have to wear a lot for him to smell, and it lasts all day long.
Megan M.
Burleson, TX
Great woodsy, masculine smell for the hubby. He loves it. He has a few different colognes that he uses and this has made it into the regular rotation. Nothing fruity or floral about it, love it!
Heather H.
Wichita, KS
My husband wears this and also Polo Black and Double Black. He also enjoys Safari. I love Polo Romance for women. We usually get it at either Sephora or Dillards at Christmas in the gift sets
Tiffany W.
This mens Cologne is not too strong or overbearing, but it has a very nice attractive scent to it. It is for sure a scent that you won't get enough of (ladies).
Michele L.
My boyfriend loves this product and i love it too. The smell us very clean and stays on a long time without having to be reapplied throughout the day.