BY RALPH LAUREN

Introduced by ralph lauren in 1978 polo is a sharp woody arid fragrance. This perfume has a blend of leather, wood, tobacco, basil, and oak moss. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
This is one of my favorite men’s fragrances, I got it for my brother and he loves it. It is really good, very affordable price and also good quality as Ralph Lauren always offers. This one is one of his favorites as well. Perfect for a gift!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Had gifted this to my husband , and he was very delighted. Very nice fragrance and certainly alluring. Good for gifting purpose or using it yourself. You won’t be disappointed at all. The brand is enticing too.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
My husband received this as a gift and he absolutely loves it. I can not stand the smell of it. It’s very strong and it lingers for a long time. I do not recommend.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have used this because it was a gift for my boyfriend but i love the smell so much if hes away or at work ill spray it on my shirt or my pillow. It has a long lasting scent and you don't need much it goes a long way. Great for a gift or if your like me and just want to smell like your boyfriend haha
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
I bought this for my husband and I just love the way it smells, you can tell when he was in a room , or when I smell this on someone else , it's just reminds
Me if him , we make sure we always have a back up .
Dawna L.
Love, love, love the polo for men. It is such a long lasting perfume. I can't only find it at Sears, the Bay or a vendor but find it pricey. I would recommend this product to men as it's so nice. I would wear it myself I love it that much. Ralph Lauren products are amazing.
s c.
Reading, PA
DB she has a bit more information contained within a lot to see the other day of this email and the other use of this message and in the a lot of this a few bit and we
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
This classic spray is my husbands favorite scent. It takes me back to the days of high school. Cool, crisp and clean. Not overpowering and very subtle and sensual.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I'm not a big fan of this. It smells like a pine tree, which is fine if that's what you're going for, but where I live there's plenty of those so I don't like it.
Kiran P.
Orlando, FL
My all times favourites I am big time buyer of all kind of perfume cologne try most popular and way expensive.this product I really impressed very reasonable price compare to very rich smell ... I can say beats high price perfumes and Ralph stays with their name honesty .