BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This was launched by the design house of yves saint laurent in the year 1995.the nose behind this fragrance is jacques cavallier.top notes are black currant and star anise;middle notes are galanga and pepper.base notes aretolu balsam, atlas cedar and bourbon vanilla.this fragrance is classified as oriental spicy. see more...

Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this fragrance in sephora and I loved it. I'm definitely going to get this for my dad as a birthday gift or christmas.
Jessica H.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the opium's, men and women because they're very dark and musky which I'm a huge fan of.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I love my husband in this I have the women's as well! A great pair together! Such a sofisticated smell. I can't wait to get my hands on him!! A must buy!
Lillyanna B.
Dallas, TX
I use black opium and I freaking love it , wouldn't trade it for anything!!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Babydoll white is still one of my favorites. My ex mother in law gifted it to me a few years back. I always get compliments on it. Its soft and sweet.
Brittany S.
Saint Charles, MO
This is literally stop in your tracks and close your eyes and inhale the awesome ness ha it is that good. I've got the black opium for women and the two just go perfect together.
Shannon G.
I actually really love this! I don't have it, but we have it at my work and it smells amazing! I considered purchasing it for my boyfriend for Christmas, but I fell for Chanel instead. It still smells great and it's worth a shot trying
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
This smells sooooo good, I can't keep my hands off my husband when he wears it
Vikki B.
Port Hope
My son is very particular about scents and would like this for Christmas. I like the musky classic scent and will pick this up at Sephora soon.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has been looking for a new cologne. I have black opium parfume and I was wondering if this complements it nicely?