BY NIKE

Cut with an extra-low profile, a vulcanized skate shoe offers minimalist style and excellent board feel-perfect for kickin' it in the park or on the streets. Color(s): black/ anthracite, black/ white, black/ white/ black, cool grey/ white/ black, dark obsidian/ royal/ white, game royal/ white, khaki/ university red/ white, light bone/ cargo khaki/ black, ocean fog/ white, photo blue/ black/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'SB Portmore' Skate Shoe (Men). Style Number: 1117733. see more...

Hannah W.
My fiancé his an avid skater and he only likes shoes that are going to give him the support and comfort he needs to land tricks smoothly. These shoes are great and affordable because of their quality, would recommend to others.
Janet A.
Las vegas, NV
I got these for my husband as a gift he absolutely loves them ! So i decided to get a paid for myself and i adore them just as much they pull together any of my outfits
Adalyn M.
I like the style of nike shoes I'm not sure if it was these shoes. Sometimes they can be a little spendy but they are great quality. I think I am going to get more of them. So I defenatally hope you get some. They will last a good amount of time. So do it
Victoria S.
I love this product! Super cute to wear all the time. Long lasting and comfortable! Totally effective and sold at an affordable price! It goes with everything. I recommend it to all my friends. Can be found anywhere practically.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
This make my second pair of SB's , they run pretty true to size and are really comfortable. The only con I have is that the top of that shoe is stiff feeling when I walk but I'm pretty sure it will loosen with wear just like my first pair. These were cheap because they were discounted to $44 then $29 with an additional 25% off ...can't beat that price when they started off $70 .
Hailee R.
saint augustine
My brother would wear these for skateboarding and they looked very nice on him and they did last a little longer than Vans do but he would still put a lot of wear and tear on them so they would tear apart. But that is quite expected I suppose.
Alessandra W.
Clifton, NJ
I just gave two pairs to my brother and he really loved! It is really nice and comfortable! It is not expensive and for the quality its really fair! Will keep buying it and recommending for everyone!
Cyn P.
I use this shoe to weighlift at the gym. There is a flat bottom and good grip, which is exactly what I need. I also wear these to work. The perfect versatile shoe in my opinion. I also get compliments once a week from both men and women.
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
This is basically the only style and brand of shoes my husband will wear! I wish they’d make more variety of colors of this style
Kolbi J.
These are good shoes they last long and are good quality it doesn't feel like your walk kg on bricks either it supports your foot
samantha k.