BY NIKE

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

• i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, ...3 Answers
  • Do these run true to size in mens and womens?2 Answers
  • I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smar...2 Answers
Diego L.
I like this running shoes because the look rally comfortable and look really nice and I like the cooler I also like to run long design and I they look good
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kaylee M.
Camby, IN
i have a pair of these except they’re in women & they’re all white & i absolutely love them! they don’t hurt my feet at all & my feet don’t ever sweat in them! i highly recommend!
Bri L.
New Bedford, MA
Best sneakers to workout in or lounge. They are comfortable and light weight. So if ur looking for something you can move in without your feet hurting these are awesome!
αmber g.
maple shade
Love Nike roshes! They’re seriously so comfy!! However, they fit a little snug at least of me. So I bought up a half size than I usually wear and it fits just right!
Abby C.
This is a great shoe! Very comfortable for running or everyday wear. I don't like how the back of my shoe has bent and has a dent in it and won't come out and it's very irritating. But these shoes are great and stylish!
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The Nike Roshe Run sneakers are always the go to sneakers in our household. They are very comfortable and very affordable. I have a pair and so does my husband.
Araceli V.
Very comfortable but not for a workout or for running. Good quality but more for just walking a couple of hours along with sitting in between. Was a bit pricey
Jamie J.
Morehead, KY
I like these shoes I just wish they had a little more support but they are very comfy and last a long time.I work out in these shoes several times a week.
Kaylee K.
Toledo, OH
I love these shoes!! At first I got them because everyone at my school had them but after wearing them for a while I found out how much I love them!!!
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've been debating on buying these shoes in women. I need them for working out. Are they comfortable when working out?
Aracely C.
i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, would you recommend these? are they comfortable?
Joshua W.
I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smart. But are they comfortable and durable?
Nicole M.
Do these run true to size in mens and womens?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Looking to my man some shoes, are these a good Brand?

Amazon