BY NIKE

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

• i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, ...3 Answers
  • Do these run true to size in mens and womens?2 Answers
  • I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smar...2 Answers
Wandy R.
Winter Park
My family and I have been using the Nike brand for years. Nike's sneakers are very comfortable and long lasting. We've had several styles and the Roche sneakers have been our latest style.. #comfortable #Nike⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lisset J.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these shoes. They are so comfortable and worth the price. They may be a little on the pricy side but it pays off. I am extremely happy with these shoes because they have been through a lot but have lasted many years now. Definitely reccomend.
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Love these sneakers. I got them in gray in white, I love the color and they're so comfortable and flexible. Worth the $75 I always wear mine, and get compliments on them a lot. Really recommend these shoes
Luis R.
Wake Forest
These are my favorite shoes to run in or just wear casually. They are very conrtable and allow me to accelerate and decelerate with ease. I love the color blue because it really goes with almost anything and this hoe looks so good that you can't go wrong.
Arianna S.
My husband has these in red! He loves them and so do i! The price was very high up but I think the shoes were worth it. I would buy a pair myself, they get dirty very quickly so you have to take good care of them I would definitely recommend them 👌🏼
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I find my roshes very comfortable, and I love to wear them with athletic leggings or when I’m going to the gym, they are actually pretty affordable as well, compared to some of the other shoes Nike has, I recommend these, especially if you are already considering!!
Megan D.
I love the Nike Roshe Run line. Super light weight and comfortable. I constantly get compliments on mine. Would definitely recommend them for running or just for style.
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
This shoes are very comfortable to walk in.  The shoes are super light.  I love the way they look but the down fall is that they are a bit expensive  and the shoe sizes run a little small in my opnion.
Crystal W.
Gadsden
I love Nakes is the only brand of shoes on by everyone of us in the house have a pair of them they roast is great very lightweight not that expensive very good for my feet and legs and I would recommend this kind of
Omar T.
Norwalk
These shoes are very very comfortable. As an athlete I am used to wearing athletic shoes. These by far are one of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. Good for workouts. You could also wear them for a casual look.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've been debating on buying these shoes in women. I need them for working out. Are they comfortable when working out?
Aracely C.
i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, would you recommend these? are they comfortable?
Joshua W.
I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smart. But are they comfortable and durable?
Nicole M.
Do these run true to size in mens and womens?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Looking to my man some shoes, are these a good Brand?

Amazon