BY NIKE

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

• i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, ...3 Answers
  • Do these run true to size in mens and womens?2 Answers
  • I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smar...2 Answers
Nina M.
I really like Nike Roshe shoes for a versatile sneaker that I can exercise in or just wear with jeans! They’re very comfortable and affordable and last long!! I would definitely recommend these to guys and girls!
Christine R.
Houston
I own this she’s and have gotten hundreds of compliments on them, also have them in Burgandy. They go great with everything, and you can even dress up and wear this. Also they are so comfy, totally worth it.
Taylor C.
Nike Roshes are the best! Super lightweight and comfortable, they are great for running as well as everyday tasks. Literally so comfy you won't want to take them off..
I got these for my fiancé last year and now he has them in every color. And I'm even shopping for a womens pair myself!
Brianna D.
Magnet Cove
Super comfortable shoe that is well made. It holds up to my 12 hour shifts in the hospital and keeps my feet from hurting so bad at the end of the day. I like that I can get a great show for a cheaper price.
Tiffany J.
New Iberia , LA
Awesome running shoes I ran a marathon in these there very affordable not expensive at all they really last you a very long time I purchased at my local foot locker I would definitely recommend these shoes
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
These are absolutely the most comfortable Nikes I've ever had! I have 2 pairs of them, and they are very light weight! They are perfect for working out or even everyday foot wear! I highly recommend them!
Jesus M.
I love these shoes ! its so comfortable and fashionable like its crazy. I think its a little expensive but its really a thing that u feel that the price ist accord to the price.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
My favorite Nike shoes I own are my black and white Roshes. They are super comfortable but they will get ur feet wet inside if it's raining or you step in something wet.
Rachel N.
Carpentersville
I own the Roshe's in the olive green "military" inspired pattern. I bought it a few years back and still use them to add extra flair to my outfit. My feet are on the wider side so it does feel tighter in comparison to my other Nike shoes.
Samantha K.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Nike roshe runs are by far my favorite shoe. I love how light they are and how nice they look. They are effective for any activity. They can be a bit expensive but they will last so I would recommend this to women of men.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've been debating on buying these shoes in women. I need them for working out. Are they comfortable when working out?
Aracely C.
i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, would you recommend these? are they comfortable?
Joshua W.
I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smart. But are they comfortable and durable?
Nicole M.
Do these run true to size in mens and womens?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Looking to my man some shoes, are these a good Brand?

Amazon