BY NIKE

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

• i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, ...3 Answers
  • Do these run true to size in mens and womens?2 Answers
  • I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smar...2 Answers
Abriana C.
I have the black and white Roshes for women and I loved them. I continuously got compliments on them but I was disappointed to see that they began to fall apart in a few months. The Nike sign began to peak. The fabric began to stain and wear. And you can't get any of these stains out. Not for working out. But if you want a nice shoe to walk around the board walk then these are for you.
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I own 3 pairs of these shoes, I bought them in Las Vegas and wore them all day, my feet never once started hurting! So I went and bought 2 more! I recommend these shoes to anyone and everyone who compliments me on them! I found 2 pair at the outlet store for about $25 cheaper than the mall which is awesome!!
Jillian T.
Batavia, OH
I have the womens grey and gold pair. I love them but the sizing runs a little big. Usually i'm a solid 7.5, but these are loose. And the 7's are just a tad small.

But besides my issue, they're gorgeous, versatile, light weight gym shoes. A great gym shoe for every day use.
Jenica M.
I bought these in gray. Very comfortable and modern. Very different from other nikes and way too easy to clean. Tight enough since it doesn’t let you tight up your shoe. I recommend it. Doesn’t matter if they are for men I LOVE THEM.
Mya B.
Vicksburg
Obviously I bought the women's pair. These shoes are so light and very comfortable. They are true to fit, but so breathable and the soles have a wavy texture so your feet won't get to sore. Definitely worth the money! I have the all black pair, but eventually I want to get the "cookies and cream" looking pair.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Love nike and this style shoe! Very comfy and and doesn’t make my feet hot. Obviously it’s Nike so it’s not gonna be super cheap but sometimes you can get great deals on them! Really recommend this style and brand
Shasha Y.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I just bought my fourth pair of Roshes. I love the variety of colors and how light they are! I wear them for work, and it provides great support while still being stylish.
I bought a pair for my husband and son as well, and they love it.
Brandee L.
Have two pairs of this style of rosche runs and I love them. I don't necessarily use them to run, but I use them when I go out or when I go to the gym. Some can be affordable but sometimes they can be very expensive. Just depends on the style. They are such sweet shoes though, must have!!!
Taylor K.
Love these shoes, gives maximum comfort, and a quality product. Have had the same pair for over a year with minimal aging. With my knee problems, these shoes help me stay on my feet, and come in many different colors and patterns for all types of personalties.
John K.
New York
Super comfy shoes and are great for everyday use. However, I can't give it 5 stars because the fabric on it easily tears leaving a huge whole in the shoe. It's cheap and doesn't require breaking in but can basically only be worn for like 4-6 months before the fabric on the shoe starts ripping.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've been debating on buying these shoes in women. I need them for working out. Are they comfortable when working out?
Aracely C.
i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, would you recommend these? are they comfortable?
Joshua W.
I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smart. But are they comfortable and durable?
Nicole M.
Do these run true to size in mens and womens?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Looking to my man some shoes, are these a good Brand?

Amazon