BY NIKE

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

• i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, ...3 Answers
  • Do these run true to size in mens and womens?2 Answers
  • I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smar...2 Answers
Irwin o.
It's amazing, it makes a perfect brother shoe, they last for 9 -12 months !!! Bravo amazing shoe you made here
Miriam F.
Fine like other sneakers! Really comfortable for me and fashionable! you can wear them for any ocasión almost
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I brought these for my son's dad and he loves them. He has had them over a year and they still look brand new
Tiffany J.
Youngstown, OH
I love these shoes! I have them in red and they're awesome and so comfy! Plus they make you a little taller
Caleb P.
Hampton
I really loved this shoe. It is very comfortable and fashionable. I would definitely recommend this product
Maribel H.
Riverside, CA
I have 2 pairs of Nike Roshes! They're the most comfortable shoes I have and I wear them on a daily basis
Jaeven S.
Asheville
Great but the tear after awhile (the bottom) I have had pairs in the past but not quite like this pair.
Gabriela M.
These shoes are very comfortable I use them everyday for work and it helps me not get tired so easily
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
I love roshes they're so soft && flexible && come in an array of colors u can match with any outfit.
Davian J.
Hialeah
Ive owned the same pair for the past year now and they are hands down the comfiest shoes out there.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I've been debating on buying these shoes in women. I need them for working out. Are they comfortable when working out?
Aracely C.
i've been on the search for a new pair of workout shoes, would you recommend these? are they comfortable?
Joshua W.
I am in need of a new pair of trainers and these are smart. But are they comfortable and durable?
Nicole M.
Do these run true to size in mens and womens?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Looking to my man some shoes, are these a good Brand?

Amazon