Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

I wanna need barter collaborations I have 15k + followers on Instagram
A simple vista me parecen que son muy buenos para hacer deporte ,etcestos puedes combinarlos con casi con cualquier cosas asi que si les gustan ya saben lo que hacer
Is it true to size?
Start your review of Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
the men’s nike ‘roshe run’ sneaker, size 8.5 M - Blue is a very good shoe to wear on a regular day occasion. it is very comfortable on your feet and is very durable so it lasts a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Owned these for 2 years and were my absolute favorite shoes until they were no longer wearable. No improvements needed, best shoes can get without getting far out of affordability. Always a go to for a comfortable everyday shoe.
Columbus, OH
Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue uploaded by DeAndra M.
Usually not a fan of Nike’s but my Roshes are super comfortable. There is a huge color and style selection. They are easy to clean despite being mesh and cloth. Price starts as low as $80 definitely worth the money I’ve had mine for about 2 years.
Saint Paul
purchased in black & white but they were awesome. super comfy not too costly and they last forever! bought the black pair in april and bought the white pair in may - i work in between a clinic and a hospital so sometimes its nice to wear something other than crocs!
Typical sneakers don’t support my flat feet well, but these sneakers are the best! I’m extremely flat footed, and these shoes have the best arch support ever! Whenever I go for a run, I wear these because I know I will not have aches and pains post workout.
Fayetteville, AR
My boyfriend has these shoes and let me just say they look so good on him! He loves them and says they are very comfortable. I have a pair for myself and I can agree. Nikes are amazing I would definitely recommend to others.
Ontario, OH
Love working out in these shoes! Got a pair for my boyfriend and he loved them as well ! So comfortable and we love to match! I think these are so cute for even just casual dressing they look cute! Would recommend
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I both wear these styles. (I usually buy in boys size) they make your feet be able to breathe they are super comfy! We use them to workout, I am never unhappy I have about 6 pairs lol
15251 Sw 60 Ln kendall
I have 3 pairs of the same shoes with different colors and i have been using quite a while. The material is strong and comfortable. Would lovr to buy 2 more pairs for my collection
Wauwatosa , WI
I have these Roshe shoes in a size 10 in all black. I absolutely love them. They are extremely comfortable and hold up well over time. They are all I wear daily and have held up through winter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...