Apparel & AccessoriesShoesMen's Athletic shoesNike
Men's 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 85 M - Blue

Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue

Cast in a neo-futuristic silhouette, a sleek sneaker features lightweight mesh construction and no-frills design. Color(s): anthracite/ venom green/ white, black/ anthracite/ sail, black/ black, black/ dark magnet grey/ green, black/ grey/ anthracite/ white, black/ grey/ cobalt/ white, black/ white, black/ white/ white, bright crimson/ team orange, cool grey/ volt/ white, fuchsia/ punch/ ash/ black, game royal/ white/ black, gorge green/ white, grey/ white, gym red/ black/ white, gym red/ deep burgundy, hyper cobalt/ punch/ white, hyper crimson/ gym red/ white, iron green/ seaweed, magnet grey/ black/ bright, mica green/ venom green/ white, midnight navy/ black/ white, midnight navy/ blue/ orange, military blue/ green/ white, military blue/ orange/ white, olive/ white/ green/ volt, red/ crimson/ midnight/ white, sail/ fuchsia/ ash grey/ ash, sport red/ cool grey/ sail, varsity red/ varsity red/ red, white/ white. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 627885.

I wanna need barter collaborations I have 15k + followers on Instagram
A simple vista me parecen que son muy buenos para hacer deporte ,etcestos puedes combinarlos con casi con cualquier cosas asi que si les gustan ya saben lo que hacer
Start your review of Men's Nike 'Roshe Run' Sneaker, Size 8.5 M - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Irwin O.
It's amazing, it makes a perfect brother shoe, they last for 9 -12 months !!! Bravo amazing shoe you made here
Taylor C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Nike Roshes are the best! Super lightweight and comfortable, they are great for running as well as everyday tasks. Literally so comfy you won't want to take them off.. I got these for my fiancé last year and now he has them in every color. And I'm even shopping for a womens pair myself!
Emily C.
Portland, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have a black/grey pair in the women's sizing and i really like them. They're lightweight and really comfortably. They have so many color options, you'd easily be able find a pair that fits your style! I do feel like they run a little narrow, so they're a bit tight on my foot.
Nicolas Z.
Hartford, CT
I bought this nike sneaker a couple of days ago. The price was not that bad and its works pretty well. Very comfortable! Totally recommended.
Caleb P.
Hampton
I really loved this shoe. It is very comfortable and fashionable. I would definitely recommend this product
annmarie L.
Syracuse, NY
I think nike roshes they are the best so light weight and the comfortable, there affordable and come in many colors !!!
Diego L.
I like this running shoes because the look rally comfortable and look really nice and I like the cooler I also like to run long design and I they look good
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
I brought these for my son's dad and he loves them. He has had them over a year and they still look brand new
Makayla S.
Charlotte, NC
I find my roshes very comfortable, and I love to wear them with athletic leggings or when I’m going to the gym, they are actually pretty affordable as well, compared to some of the other shoes Nike has, I recommend these, especially if you are already considering!!
Aubrianna P.
Piedmont, SC
Love nike and this style shoe! Very comfy and and doesn’t make my feet hot. Obviously it’s Nike so it’s not gonna be super cheap but sometimes you can get great deals on them! Really recommend this style and brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...