BY NIKE

Classic retro styling defines a smart sneaker equipped with an air-cushioned footbed. Color(s): alligator/ anthracite/ black, anthracite/ granite/ black, black/ black/ grey/ anthracite, black/ hyper crimson/ black, black/ white/ silver/ metallic, dark obsidian/ grey/ dark grey, grey mist/ black/ slate/ blue, grey/ black/ university red, midnight navy/ white/ grey, squadron blue/ black/ grey, squadron blue/ silver/ black, team red/ red/ grey/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 559350. see more...

kaylee w.
Gainesville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These shoes are a bit on the expensive side, but they’re so worth it. I love how bulky this shoe looks. this style is really in. The arch support is perfect. i love these shoes so much and i would definitely recommend them to others!
elyamousse m.
Casablanca
This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

lyamousse.M6@gmail.com
Faith K.
US
My boyfriend loves him some Nike Air Max!!!
He wears these all the time. They match with alot of his outfits that are black grey and white. It is made of a mesh material on the top of where your toes will be and the shoes are so comfortable. Highly recommend the new Nike Air Max!
Muhamed Z.
Alexandria
Although somewhat larger than expected I love them different shoe brands fit differently so it's always a guessing game but I always wanted these shoes and to most it's not a big accomplishments but I'm happy and very blessed. I've ordered Nike air max 3 times from Amazon and have been pleased each time. I only wish nike could use a item code No. for its products to take the guess work out of ordering
Bel S.
alicante
Estoy cansada de decir que estás airmax eran la mejor versión . La han cagado con el nuevo modelo se rompe rápidamente
Javier F.
Madrid
Bastante contento, cómodas y le da un rollo callejero , las recomiendo .Precio elevado , aunque con alguna rebaja están perfectas.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike airmax for men or women! I have a pretty extensive collection myself, more than 5 pairs of just pink so you can only imagine the other colors! These are so comfortable, a close second favorite to the huarache

Above are the newest style ($130)
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
Love these shoes. My absolute favorite go to shoe with working out, running or just casual!! I have them in many colors too
Reem J.
I LOVE NIKE'S AIRMAX! I purchased one ever since Nike launched them, and i have been living in them ever since. They are very comfy to wear and actually walk long distances with. They dont make your feet feel tired at all and they add a couple of cm to your height 😉!
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Classic chunky shoe! So stylish and comfy at the same time. The most reformed chunky tennis shoe I would say