BY NIKE

Classic retro styling defines a smart sneaker equipped with an air-cushioned footbed. Color(s): alligator/ anthracite/ black, anthracite/ granite/ black, black/ black/ grey/ anthracite, black/ hyper crimson/ black, black/ white/ silver/ metallic, dark obsidian/ grey/ dark grey, grey mist/ black/ slate/ blue, grey/ black/ university red, midnight navy/ white/ grey, squadron blue/ black/ grey, squadron blue/ silver/ black, team red/ red/ grey/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 559350. see more...

Ferneidi B.
Boston, MA
I have the all white ones and I don't even like to wear them because they too cute ! Specially in small feet.
Gagi g.
These air max 90s are a footwear essential for any wardrobe. I wear them to the gym to workout or on the go when meeting up with friends all while looking like a street wear fashionista
vero a.
Casablanca
This is the best product !! Great
product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of
all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!.

Love the clean design and unique
function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love
this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of
the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are
interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be
happy to include that in the Facebook Page post .

Thank you for your time .
NB : 6.5 UK - 7 UK
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
10 stars these are amazing. There very comfortable and long lasting. Worth the splurge. Pricing does vary
Lõrè N.
I had a pair of Airmax 90 trainers, size 8UK, in the colour shown in the picture.

First of all, I purchased those ones because of the colour combinations. It definitely mashed together really well. I even wore a full blue tracksuit with them and it looked too good! It goes well with any colour really. I loved them too much!!

It is so comfortable! I remember when I first tried them on it literally felt so soft and it was just so comfortable. It fitted just right, so it made everything so perfect.

I'd honestly recommend these trainers to anyone, these are worth a purchase (or 2)!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
These shoes are alittle on the heavy side but I must say I absolutely love Nike air max shoes. I find mine to be comfortable and very stylish. I love the look of them. Air max shoes tend to be kind of expensive but if you take care of them they last a long time.
Joujou
Fashionista Expert Level 2

My boyfriend has 3 pairs of air max’s and he loves them. They are so comfy they protect your feet well and they are also in fashion which is the main thing as everyone is wearing them. If you haven’t got a pair of air max’s then I’d defo get down your local JD and buy them. They are a little expensive but well worth the money!
Ashlee B.
Lancashire
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Cute aren’t they
But chavvy tho
But comfort is great
Come in different colours aswell
rosy R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My husband love these Nike shoes 😍😍😍its so comfortable to wear 😍😍😍 so nice quality. .love it😍😍
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
I love Air Max! I am a size 7 in men's shoes, and they are so comfortable. Expensive to buy but I love the colors that are available.