Men's Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker, Size 12 M - Black

Classic retro styling defines a smart sneaker equipped with an air-cushioned footbed. Color(s): alligator/ anthracite/ black, anthracite/ granite/ black, black/ black/ grey/ anthracite, black/ hyper crimson/ black, black/ white/ silver/ metallic, dark obsidian/ grey/ dark grey, grey mist/ black/ slate/ blue, grey/ black/ university red, midnight navy/ white/ grey, squadron blue/ black/ grey, squadron blue/ silver/ black, team red/ red/ grey/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 559350.

Hello Nike. Does this shoe run true to size?
Is there real air inside?
hello my name is augusto I love Nike and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?
Start your review of Men's Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker, Size 12 M - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Garland , TX
Im not a size 12, but the Air Max 90 Essentials are classics. No doubt. The colorway is fresh and can be incorporated easily into any casual or athlesiure attire for days you don't have to dress up for anything. They're comfortable and can last a long time if you take care of them.
Cincinnati, OH
Husband likes these a lot. He wears them a lot and buys different colors of the same style shoe to match with different outfits. They are sturdy and lasts a while.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Men's Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker, Size 12 M - Black uploaded by Alex O.
I love Nike airmax for men or women! I have a pretty extensive collection myself, more than 5 pairs of just pink so you can only imagine the other colors! These are so comfortable, a close second favorite to the huarache Above are the newest style ($130)
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Foot Locker
My boyfriend loves him some Nike Air Max!!! He wears these all the time. They match with alot of his outfits that are black grey and white. It is made of a mesh material on the top of where your toes will be and the shoes are so comfortable. Highly recommend the new Nike Air Max!
Men's Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker, Size 12 M - Black uploaded by Gagi G.
These air max 90s are a footwear essential for any wardrobe. I wear them to the gym to workout or on the go when meeting up with friends all while looking like a street wear fashionista
Peru
This is my favorite style of the Air Max shoes...I love them!!! So comfortable and they hold up well. If I could afford it, I would have 50 pair of them in all different colors.
Gainesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These shoes are a bit on the expensive side, but they’re so worth it. I love how bulky this shoe looks. this style is really in. The arch support is perfect. i love these shoes so much and i would definitely recommend them to others!
Bellingham
Love these sneakers! Very comfortable for everyday wear, running, basketball and other activities! Will continue to buy these sneakers. They last at least a year or more, so they are worth every penny!
Cape Girardeau
I don't know the price, my wife bought these, but they're the best tennis shoes I've ever owned. Had them for six or seven years now and they still have tread, look good and fit great
Traverse City, MI
These are the most comfortable shoes I've had in a long time. I bought them over a year ago and have not had any problems with them falling apart and I wear them daily