BY NIKE

Classic retro styling defines a smart sneaker equipped with an air-cushioned footbed. Color(s): alligator/ anthracite/ black, anthracite/ granite/ black, black/ black/ grey/ anthracite, black/ hyper crimson/ black, black/ white/ silver/ metallic, dark obsidian/ grey/ dark grey, grey mist/ black/ slate/ blue, grey/ black/ university red, midnight navy/ white/ grey, squadron blue/ black/ grey, squadron blue/ silver/ black, team red/ red/ grey/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 559350. see more...

Joujou
Fashionista Expert Level 2

My boyfriend has 3 pairs of air max’s and he loves them. They are so comfy they protect your feet well and they are also in fashion which is the main thing as everyone is wearing them. If you haven’t got a pair of air max’s then I’d defo get down your local JD and buy them. They are a little expensive but well worth the money!
augusto f.
Avenida Mitre 1067
hello my name is augusto I love Nike and I am sponsored by several brands I would like you to send me this product in exchange for other people's purchases?