BY NIKE

Classic retro styling defines a smart sneaker equipped with an air-cushioned footbed. Color(s): alligator/ anthracite/ black, anthracite/ granite/ black, black/ black/ grey/ anthracite, black/ hyper crimson/ black, black/ white/ silver/ metallic, dark obsidian/ grey/ dark grey, grey mist/ black/ slate/ blue, grey/ black/ university red, midnight navy/ white/ grey, squadron blue/ black/ grey, squadron blue/ silver/ black, team red/ red/ grey/ black. Brand: Nike. Style Name: Nike 'Air Max 90 Essential' Sneaker (Men). Style Number: 559350. see more...

Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
I don't own the pair seen on the picture. I own the all white. Woman's size 4. I bought from JD sports for £65 as I'm classed as a child's size. Otherwise I'd have to pay £95 I believe?
I would 100% recommend. They look good, they feel good and are super comfy.
If you don't have these. RUN TO THE SHOPS AND GET SOME
Angelica F.
These are super comfortable! Love it! Pros: Stile is great! Super comfortable! This is so effective! Love it! It is pretty expensive but worth it! I definitely recommend this!!! Love it SO much!
Elizabeth E.
This product is very comfortable and suitable for many activities due to their sturdiness. I am slightly disappointed that the edges of some stitched on areas has begun to fray slightly.
Lõrè N.
I had a pair of Airmax 90 trainers, size 8UK, in the colour shown in the picture.

First of all, I purchased those ones because of the colour combinations. It definitely mashed together really well. I even wore a full blue tracksuit with them and it looked too good! It goes well with any colour really. I loved them too much!!

It is so comfortable! I remember when I first tried them on it literally felt so soft and it was just so comfortable. It fitted just right, so it made everything so perfect.

I'd honestly recommend these trainers to anyone, these are worth a purchase (or 2)!
Zahra H.
This trainers are amazing as they have a bit of length and as I'm short they make a bit taller and they're so comfortable. They are so affordable and worth their money I would 100% recommend these trainers they are old school but really worth it
Abdelhak z.
kenitra
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality as well as a great price highly recommended to anyone of amazing product ages !!.I like clean design and unique function. I feel it will be very suitable for our subscribers because they love this kind of products.
NiŜs R.
This is the best product
I have air max it is very beautiful
High quality
I really love her
I hope to get this product
My channel : Niss Rine
Javier F.
Madrid
Bastante contento, cómodas y le da un rollo callejero , las recomiendo .Precio elevado , aunque con alguna rebaja están perfectas.
Liam M.
Halifax
Love this shoe, I’ve had them for a year and a half and they are still in good condition with almost no cleaning or care.
Bel S.
alicante
Estoy cansada de decir que estás airmax eran la mejor versión . La han cagado con el nuevo modelo se rompe rápidamente