Men's Nautica Fragrances by Nautica Gift Set - 4 pc uploaded by Asiya S.

BY NAUTICA

Indulge your senses with this timeless gift set including your favorite, fresh-smelling fragrances from nautica. this set includes a mens 1.7 oz nautica classic eau de toilette, 2.5 oz nautica classic post shave soother, 1.7 oz nautica blue eau de toilette, and a 2.5 oz nautica blue post shave soother. see more...

Ishara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set and all of the fragrances smells wonder full. The smell lingers the whole day and its not too strong.
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these gift sets for my brothers and they lived them and thy smell great
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My husband has this cologne he got it from ultra he loves it. I like the smell of it too. It stays with him all day. I would recommend this to other men
Brittany T.
Rienzi, MS
Just got this yesterday for my husband & he loves it !! I do as well it smells so good, I would most definitely recommend this to other men
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
My, My, My I brought this for my hubby to just stuff his stocking with, but ended up loving the smell. He smells so delicious when wearing them. I love that the scent wasn't too strong being I have allergies. the bottling is amazing.
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
I've gotten this for my boyfriend before and it smells amazing! I love this scent on him!