Men's Nautica Fragrances by Nautica Gift Set - 4 pc uploaded by Asiya S.

BY NAUTICA

Indulge your senses with this timeless gift set including your favorite, fresh-smelling fragrances from nautica. this set includes a mens 1.7 oz nautica classic eau de toilette, 2.5 oz nautica classic post shave soother, 1.7 oz nautica blue eau de toilette, and a 2.5 oz nautica blue post shave soother. see more...

Meagan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES YES YES! My boyfriend wears this. He loves it and so do I. I would not want him wearing anything else. It's not a strong scent, but enough to stay with you through out the day.
Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
Love native for men.....love it on my teenage son because it is a light scent that is not overbearing when he walks in room
Leah  B.
Lafayette, LA
My boyfriend uses this and I love the smell of it. He wears it all the time. I buy it for him all the time.
deborah c.
I bought this for my Husband and it smells delightful. This is not that typical fragrance that gives a headache ,its so nice to smell and it smells delicious on my Husband.
Twiigy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband's favorite he really love this and so do I .I even bought the spray one for my kids who are always smelling good thanks to nautica
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Nautica! One of my favorite colognes! My best friend has the gift set and it smells amazing!
Ishara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set and all of the fragrances smells wonder full. The smell lingers the whole day and its not too strong.
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these gift sets for my brothers and they lived them and thy smell great
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My husband has this cologne he got it from ultra he loves it. I like the smell of it too. It stays with him all day. I would recommend this to other men
Brittany T.
Rienzi, MS
Just got this yesterday for my husband & he loves it !! I do as well it smells so good, I would most definitely recommend this to other men