Men's Nautica Fragrances by Nautica Gift Set - 4 pc uploaded by Asiya S.

BY NAUTICA

Indulge your senses with this timeless gift set including your favorite, fresh-smelling fragrances from nautica. this set includes a mens 1.7 oz nautica classic eau de toilette, 2.5 oz nautica classic post shave soother, 1.7 oz nautica blue eau de toilette, and a 2.5 oz nautica blue post shave soother. see more...

Kelly M.
Hickory, NC
Love native for men.....love it on my teenage son because it is a light scent that is not overbearing when he walks in room
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
Una fragancia deliciosa súper delicia y lo mejor tiene una duración increíble y es muy económica me encanta la recomiendo
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I would love to have this for my husband! This smells so good! He would use it until it was all gone! He would love it!
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Amazing. My hubby smells awesome when he uses this! If you want your guy to smell amazing I suggest u grab some quick.
Ishara G.
I love this set and all of the fragrances smells wonder full. The smell lingers the whole day and its not too strong.
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
This is a great set. I bought 3 of these sets last year on sale from CVS for Christmas presents. They smell great
Brittany T.
I am a huge fan of Nautica! One of my favorite colognes! My best friend has the gift set and it smells amazing!
Karina O.
Hemet, CA
Bought this for my fathers birthday and he loves it! It smells great and I would recommend this to other guys
Leah  B.
Lafayette, LA
My boyfriend uses this and I love the smell of it. He wears it all the time. I buy it for him all the time.
Tara K.
Athens, MI
My boyfriend uses these and they smell super good, they're just super strong. So only use a few sprays.