Men's Nautica Fragrances by Nautica Gift Set - 4 pc uploaded by Asiya S.

BY NAUTICA

Indulge your senses with this timeless gift set including your favorite, fresh-smelling fragrances from nautica. this set includes a mens 1.7 oz nautica classic eau de toilette, 2.5 oz nautica classic post shave soother, 1.7 oz nautica blue eau de toilette, and a 2.5 oz nautica blue post shave soother. see more...

Jeffery S.
I own these to fragrances and I like them both. I wife likes them on me too. I ran out of one of them I still have some of the classic left but it’s almost gone so I need to go and get some more soon
daniel r.
florida
i like this clone because it smells so good and i like it because i use to put some on when i go to school and every body like it and i recomand it if you like strong smell but its so good and when you whash your close it steels the smell of it and i really like that
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So my brothers are the ones that actually tried this product out and they weren't too pleased with this little gift set. It was a gift so at least they didn't spend any money on it but I smelled and it wasn't pleasing at all.
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
My, My, My I brought this for my hubby to just stuff his stocking with, but ended up loving the smell. He smells so delicious when wearing them. I love that the scent wasn't too strong being I have allergies. the bottling is amazing.
Meagan W.
YES YES YES! My boyfriend wears this. He loves it and so do I. I would not want him wearing anything else. It's not a strong scent, but enough to stay with you through out the day.
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
My Hubby received this as a gift and not only he loves it but i also used it quite a lot and i really like it.It has such a fresh smell.i would definitely recommend it.
deborah c.
I bought this for my Husband and it smells delightful. This is not that typical fragrance that gives a headache ,its so nice to smell and it smells delicious on my Husband.
Daniel C.
I have worn not Nautica for years, there fragrance is consistent and always have a updated product. I would recommend this anyone, Good value for the price
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
My husband has this cologne he got it from ultra he loves it. I like the smell of it too. It stays with him all day. I would recommend this to other men
Twiigy H.
My husband's favorite he really love this and so do I .I even bought the spray one for my kids who are always smelling good thanks to nautica