Men's Nautica Fragrances by Nautica Gift Set - 4 pc uploaded by Asiya S.

BY NAUTICA

Indulge your senses with this timeless gift set including your favorite, fresh-smelling fragrances from nautica. this set includes a mens 1.7 oz nautica classic eau de toilette, 2.5 oz nautica classic post shave soother, 1.7 oz nautica blue eau de toilette, and a 2.5 oz nautica blue post shave soother. see more...

daniel r.
florida
i like this clone because it smells so good and i like it because i use to put some on when i go to school and every body like it and i recomand it if you like strong smell but its so good and when you whash your close it steels the smell of it and i really like that
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So my brothers are the ones that actually tried this product out and they weren't too pleased with this little gift set. It was a gift so at least they didn't spend any money on it but I smelled and it wasn't pleasing at all.
Laura T.
Bought this for my teenage boys. It is affordable, smells great, and lasts all day. I would definitely purchase this again
Paola V.
Stamford , CT
Una fragancia deliciosa súper delicia y lo mejor tiene una duración increíble y es muy económica me encanta la recomiendo
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. My hubby smells awesome when he uses this! If you want your guy to smell amazing I suggest u grab some quick.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
I would love to have this for my husband! This smells so good! He would use it until it was all gone! He would love it!
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set. I bought 3 of these sets last year on sale from CVS for Christmas presents. They smell great
Tara K.
Athens, MI
My boyfriend uses these and they smell super good, they're just super strong. So only use a few sprays.
jahteara G.
Smells very good I love when my boyfriend wears it. It's one of my favorite fragrances he has
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care to much for the smell.It is way to strong.I think some people put to much on.