MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimMont Blanc
Men's Individuel by Montblanc Eau de Toilette Spray - 25

Men's Mont Blanc Individuel by Montblanc Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5

by Mont Blanc

Introduced in the year 2003, by the design house of mont blanc. Mont blanc individuel is a distinctive fragrance with a blend of juniper berries, orange blossom and amber. It is recommended for casual wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Men's Mont Blanc Individuel by Montblanc Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Men's Mont Blanc Individuel by Montblanc Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5 uploaded by Edgardo R.
This is my daily use cologne has a fresh nature smell that can go for the daily routine
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Montblanc Individuel is an iconic cologne for me. At lot of people compare it to Original Santal by Creed, but to me this one is better and cheaper. So what is not to like, it opens with this pineapple, cinnamon, lavender, mint, bergamot combo to finish with this combination of raspberry, vanilla, patchouli and dark chocolate. For me this one is a pretty versatile fragrance that you can use dress down or up, all year around. Great smell, longevity off the charts, all in all I believe this is a must have for the modern gentlemen
Jaime P.
Little Chute, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrance is one of my all time fragrances that I own. Definitely top 20. If you enjoy a smell that smells fresh this is your go to. Compliment monster!
Burnie W.
South Bend, IN
Great cologne. Awesome smell that last most of the day. No complaints at all. This fragrance is at the top of my list. There is nothing I would want improved. The price is fair. A very great cologne and yes I would buy it over and over.
Brett U.
Corona, CA
Best cheapy I own. Highly sought after and reviewed. It ran about 30 bucks retail. Fresh fabric softener with a sweet raspberry touch. Crowd pleaser for sure. I love it. Everyone loves it from the people I’ve asked.
Valerie A.
es super buen producto a mi me encanto es super rico y de muy buena calidad compren y pruebenlo . que esperan para poder comprarlo y probarlos, les va a quedar gustando mucho de verdad a si que ocupenlo les va agustar un monto . se los recomiendo eso

Looking for your answer?