BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This was launched by the design house of yves saint laurent in the year 2006.the nose behind this fragrance is anne flipo, pierre wargnye, and dominique ropion.top notes are ginger, bergamot, and lemon;middle notes are spices, white pepper, basil, and violet leaf.base notes aretonka bean, tahitian vetiver, and cedar.this fragrance is classified as floral woody. see more...

Monica B.
Monica B.
This is such a sexy scent for a man! i love when my man wears it, it is absolutely intoxicating! lovely musk/woody type of scent, not overpowering, has good staying power. the bottle is also nice. this is a classy cologne for a man, definitely not a little boy cologne.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
I brought this cologne for my husband and I absolutely love it on him. The cologne last all day which is ideal. I smell light and sexy. It definitely has an alluring scent. It matches his body scent well. He is on his 3rd bottle.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent on my man! A little strong at first but will definitely last long. Fresh smelling!!! My favorite!!!
Obey O.
Obey O.
Montebello, CA
I love this but i think the scent might be a little bit to strong . its a little pricey i can say that.but iy smells sooo good . i would recommend for anyone that loves a nice scent and love that it lasts long . i know i would buy this product again and again . just try it
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Favorite men's cologne. Had such a sexy scent. A bit musky. A little sweet. Hard to explain the scent. Just try it out!
Odette H.
Odette H.
I absolutely love all the products from ysl and I buy a lot even though they are a bit expensive.
Stacia N.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
The good- It smells great. It lasts all day. The price isn't outrageous. The packaging is pretty sleek.

The not so good- It's really easy to go overbroad. The scent is pretty strong. More than one spray and you're giving people a headache Imo.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
This is "technically" for men, but depending on your body chemistry, I think it's a pretty good unisex fragrance! I got a sample of it and used it on myself and I fell in love. I prefer more of a woodsy, warm scent and this fits the bill. I got this for my boyfriend for Christmas, but that was definitely for my benefit too!
Nosheen M.
Nosheen M.
Edmonton, Alberta (AB)
So I know this is a men's fragrance but wow! The smell is so nice! I got this for my boyfriend a while back and it smells good on him. It's a subtle sweet citrusy scent that goes a bit spicy on the base note. Not too over powering for anyone who's looking for an everyday fragrance and perfect to wear during daytime.