BY KRIZIA UOMO

Introduced by the design house of krizia in 1984 krizia is a luxurious woody arid fragrance. This perfume has a blend of dry woods. It is recommended for romantic wear. see more...

• Should I buy this for my boyfriend?2 Answers
  • I love this scent, it has a very unique scent to it. My g...4 Answers
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I love this scent! My boyfriend wears it everyday and he smells so good all day long and scent never leaves, even after he works all day long, it smells just as fresh as if he had just applied it! It's definitely one of his favorites and a must have!
Melanie D.
I personally love this spray. My husband has used it before and it leaves you with a nice clean smell, I really like the scent. He has bought it once and it has lasted him a good amount of time. I would honestly not replace this!
Melody M.
Hialeah, FL
It smells amazing. I would for sure buy it again. The smell lasts forever. It isn't too expensive. You can order it online. Its appearance is appealing to everyone. I recommend to everyone for sure. This product is worth it!!
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing.My hubby loves it. I recommend it to everyone. Never have had a complaint and I just love love it on him
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
My all time favorite perfume! It smell is soooooo incredibly amazing! It is pricey but well worth it!
Nayeli A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Me encanta huele delicioso cuando mi esposo se lo pone!!!100% RECOMENDABLE es fantastico el olor
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
I love this scent on a man and its so refreshing and the smell is overwgelming
Tyler D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this scent, it has a very unique scent to it. My girlfriend loves when I wear it to go see her.
Liana P.
East Setauket, NY
Should I buy this for my boyfriend?