BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This was launched by the design house of yves saint laurent in the year 2000.the nose behind this fragrance is annick menardo.top notes are eucalyptus and incense; middle notes are chinese cedar and clary sage. Base notes are benzoin.this fragrance is classified as oriental spicy see more...

Savannah H.
I bought this for my hubby for his birthday, it was my first time buying him a new scent, he usually wears axe body spray but, he is in total love with this, it smells very masculine & clean, I love it when he puts it on after a shower, I can smell it all through the house, my absolute fave, highly recommend.
Isabel D.
Austin, TX
Not to long ago i bought this body spray for my husband and wow!!! I'm I'm love with the smell fresh and manly :) stays on for a long time..
Taylor K.
My husband loves this scent! He's really picky about what he wears for cologne & he has me buy this one for him everytime he runs out'
Jessica R.
Jasper, GA
This is my favorite cologne that my husband has! It is so manly and musky. Nothing else gives me weak knees!
Janet O.
This smells very nice. My husband and I bought this for my father in law and he loves it.
Jasmin B.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! Exactly thats all i can say is omg, when my husband wears this stuff its like i have fell in love with him all over again it smells so good, nothing else to say lol
Khadeeja E.
This smell is amazing, my dad uses it and the packaging is cool too. The smell isn't too strong or too light, it's perfect
Bridget C.
I bought this one for my husband. I love the way it smells! Even our kids like it and have said 'Daddy you smell good'