BY JOOP!

Introduced by joop! In 1989 joop! Is a refined oriental woody fragrance. This perfume has a blend of cinnamon jasmine honey tobacco and vetiver. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
I don't own this myself but sell many bottles at my place of employment and have smelled it a few 100 times its very unique it's not like anything else that's out there I don't hate it but if it was my man I'd choose a different scent to be under this one I'm on the fence about
Ana BM141536 P.
Doral, FL
The aroma mas sweet without being disagreeable, my mother remembers me and is for those who enjoy only to smell Well without calling very much the attention.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Cutest packaging if I could tell you what it smells like I would. It smells so good if only I could put my perfume through the screen so you can get a sniff.
shay m.
Mooreville, MS
I think this may be my fav men's scent! It smells amazing!! If u have never smelled it go n get ur man some !!
SheharBano K.
I usually hate my brother's deos but this one smells good not too spicy or dull but just the right combo. Bottle is nice to and color as well. I recommend this.
Stacey M.
England
I actually adore this I couldn't get anuff of it to the point me and my friends would soak out clothes in it ild recommend it to everyone and anyone 100%