Men's Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by David H.Men's Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz uploaded by Andrea D.

BY PACO RABANNE

Launched by the design house of paco rabanne in the year 2013. This floral fragrance has a blend of fresh grapefruit, bay leaf, jasmine, guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss, and ambergris. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
David H.
Sacramento, CA
I can't tell you how much I love this fragrance although it is an Eau De Toilette it still projects well and has a long lasting smell to it...I'm usually a EDP guy but after I smelled this product I had to buy it
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift last year and boy does this smell good! I love when he wears this. It is sexy but not overpowering. I got it at Sephora in a set so it was definitely worth the price. He uses it quite a bit and there is barely any missing from the bottle. Speaking of the bottle, I love the design. I may keep it even after it is empty to display with the rest of my perfume bottles!
Kim M.
I'm a little picky about what my boyfriend wear... this was an absolute must! Love it! It's not musky and has a sublet citrus scent that's slightly sweet.
Heidy F.
My man just got this from Ulta. And he loves it and so do I smells so great. Makes him about more attractive than ever. Love it
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Really good scent for men. Even though some people think paco rabanne is not good. This perfume smells super good.
Logan P.
Morgan City
My true one and only cologne. Very manly scent and the smell stays around without being to strong. Very sexy
Alisha S.
I love this smell even though it’s a men’s spray. It gets quiet addictive and feels quiet sporty. I bought it from the perfume shop and it’s very long lasting and I would 100% buy again and recommend to other people
Danielle J.
Bought this for my significant other and he loves it! It’s one of his favorite scents by paco rabanne. It’s long lasting and smells amazing I really love to smell it on him😍I would definitely recommend this to others!
Andrea D.
Lake Wales, FL
I bought this for my dad last year on Christmas and is an amazing gift, smells amazing and is also worth it, you can find it in Macys and every store actually, is noce and I recommended for sure the acents stays for long time Men's Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz
Nika B.
Dubai
Super sexy smell for men. Very sweet but not overpowering. The scent also lasts for about 6 to 8 hours depending on the clothing worn and the activity. My boyfriend loves this smell and often wears it when we go out. Definitely one of his favorites and he will definitely wear it over and over again.