BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Great workout tips just like womens health. my guy friends love it
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
My husband really likes this magazine and I read the articles as well recommended
Krishma S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Great workout tips, pretty insightful, and covers a good spectrum of topics
Dan B.
Roseville
Great reference to new health break throughs I love reassuring my nutritional knowledge by always having the latest issue on hand
Kathryn C.
I got my boyfriend a subscription to this awhile back, he's a big fan of this magazine.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
The husband loves the versatility in this magazine. It has plenty of health related article but throws in other pertinent male info as well. I enjoy reading it too!
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
It's targeted at men however I have a guilty pleasure reading these magazines. They have some hilarious confessions sent in by readers and it's filled with interesting fun facts that I feel we miss out on when reading female based magazines. It has some great work out, more for men however some that we can adopt and modify.
Great subscription, my brother loved these and I would sneakily grab a few to read myself.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Me and my husband both like this magazine! it has great info for both sexes, not just men. very informative
Doreen C.
This is the magazine for a man into fittness. Its alos great for ladies who are into the same.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I got this for my husband to read he likes it very good mag for guys! and a good price great fathers day gift