BY NONE #99 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
Even though this is geared towards men I really like this magazine. There is a lot of health articles in this magazine
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Such a great magazine for any guy!! Covers all kinds of health tips. Gives you workout advice and shows new techniques.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
I got this for my husband to read he likes it very good mag for guys! and a good price great fathers day gift
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
Me and my husband both like this magazine! it has great info for both sexes, not just men. very informative
Melony L.
One of my husband's favorite magazines. He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips.
William K.
Men's Health is a great magazine with lots of interesting and useful tips that don't bore you.
Doreen C.
This is the magazine for a man into fittness. Its alos great for ladies who are into the same.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
My husband loves this magazine and would be lost without it. It's a great male based magazine
Kathryn C.
I got my boyfriend a subscription to this awhile back, he's a big fan of this magazine.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
My husband really likes this magazine and I read the articles as well recommended