BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
Erica P.
Midland City, AL
I get this magazine for my husband who is a personal trainer. He loves the work outs and info in Mens Health and has pushed me to buy Women's Health.
Anna S.
Charleston, SC
I got my boyfriend a 1 year subscription and he is hooked! I enjoy it as well because it gives me great gift ideas, and the writing is pretty witty.
Marcia A.
I know I am a woman the title clearly says "MEN'S Health" but this magazine is so insightful. Every month is full of new articles that you can use.
Francis S.
My husband didn't really care for this magazine. I didn't renew after the year ended. It had some information but also lots of ads and filler.
Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
I've bought this a fews times for my stepdad and boyfriend. They both seem to enjoy it, but complain that the men in it make them look bad. :P
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
Both my husband and I enjoy reading this magazine. Great tips on workouts and men's fashion and hilarious real advice from a bartender.
Dan B.
Roseville
Great reference to new health break throughs I love reassuring my nutritional knowledge by always having the latest issue on hand
Audrey K.
I use some of the workouts, even if they're meant for men. It's rather demeaning of women and itemizes them. I don't like it
Laura B.
I've got this as a gift for my man 10 years ago and we are subscribed since.i peek inside too.eye candy 😍 and great info 👌
Brianne P.
Santa Ana, CA
Even though this is geared towards men I really like this magazine. There is a lot of health articles in this magazine