BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
Laura B.
I've got this as a gift for my man 10 years ago and we are subscribed since.i peek inside too.eye candy 😍 and great info 👌
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Such a great magazine for any guy!! Covers all kinds of health tips. Gives you workout advice and shows new techniques.
brianne p.
santa ana, CA
Even though this is geared towards men I really like this magazine. There is a lot of health articles in this magazine
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
Both my husband and I enjoy reading this magazine. Great tips on workouts and men's fashion and hilarious real advice from a bartender.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
My husband loves this magazine and would be lost without it. It's a great male based magazine
Tracy D.
The guys love ut lots of good health and fitness tips with nice photos to follow
Rhonda F.
Leland, NC
My boyfriend loves this magazine. Great tips on working out and staying healthy
Jim H.
Not bad as a comprehensive lifestyle magazine. I get it from the library so I don't spend the money on a subscription.
William K.
Men's Health is a great magazine with lots of interesting and useful tips that don't bore you.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Great workout tips just like womens health. my guy friends love it