BY MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE

Men's Health Magazine
  • "I subscribed my husband to this magazine and he really enjoys it." in 1 review
  • "He gets great ideas for guys from guys." in 1 review
G G.
G G.
I only own one Men's Health Magazine. I bought it because bieber was on the cover. Great article
Jo R.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Got this magazine for my husband and he loved it, he's very into health and fitness though, so that's a no brainer!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love all the workouts and tips this magazine provides. My husband reads this all the time and so do I!
greidy p.
greidy p.
A mi novio le encanta leer los magsmags de salud de sus hombres. Él consigue grandes ideas para chicos de chicos. Él lo llama su chico Cosmo lol
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
My husband love this magazine i think i am getting a free one that i order for him some time soon
Katie  R.
Katie R.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love reading men's health. I actually prefer it to women's health. It seems to be more involved and has better workouts and better advice. I guess I just like more of a challenge when it comes to working out. But this is a great magazine.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I think that every man should have a copy of this magazine because not all men are conscious of their health and wellbeing
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert
My boyfriend loves reading his men's health magsmags . He gets great ideas for guys from guys. He calls it his guy Cosmo lol
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
I buy this for my husband. He enjoys the articles and it gives him ideas for his workout routine.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Pretty decent magazine. I flipped through my boyfriend's one day when I was bored. It puts things into perspective for men.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert
Great holiday gift idea
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
Who has been your favorite cover?