Men's Health Magazine uploaded by Donald S.

BY MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE #50 in Magazines & Newspapers

• "He gets great ideas for guys from guys." in 1 review
  • "I subscribed my husband to this magazine and he really enjoys it." in 1 review
Anthony M.
Boise, ID
The Men's Health Magazine is a wonderful and interesting magazine to read because it has such nice stories and such lovely men that show us "not pretty men" what to do to be like them. I know it's goal is to help men get healthier, but at what cost. Some of the workout regimens are just too much for some people. Especially those that are disabled. We need to stop telling people, each other, that looking a certain way is the only way and if you aren't or can't look like that then you're ugly. Because that, for both men and women is just cruelty to the highest degree.
Da'Twan M.
Washington , DC
It's a pretty good magazine but they post alot of fluff online that doesn't have to do with fitness or health. I don't have a subscription any longer. I like when the write things about training. It's a hit or miss.
Donald S.
Charlotte
MENS HEALTH = Must have for all guys looking to make that transition in your life regardless if your looking for fitness advise or women advice this magazine is the answer
Max C.
Vernon, CT
Good magazine. A little ad heavy but the quality of content makes it worth it. Currently on a one year free trial as a deal with my job and I'm considering subscribing.
Dexter V.
Piedmont, AL
The content is great and I really enjoy reading. I love the nutritional advice given. It discusses various issues in a mans life but articles are far fetched. I read this magazine monthly, and I would definitely recommend to others! Rodale Inc. Digital Men’s Health Magazine
Hernandez K.
Newark, NJ
Has really great articles about fitness. My husband enjoys it and even I look into it. I really like the articles about health and fitness. They almost always have someone amazing on the cover.
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
I love Men’s Health! Their Instagram is killer and gives me lots of ideas for new movements to add into my workout routine (that aren’t just for men!)

The magazine has a lot of really informative articles with writers that keep it fun and interesting while also doing their research.
Andrew C.
Men’s health was always my go to magazine to read about exercise routines or sex tips. It started going downhill about 2 years ago, so I cancelled my subscription. As of right now I’d recommend to others only if they prefer filler articles and PC articles.
Mickey C.
Livingston, TX
I lile this magazine, even though its meant for men i find a decent amount of good information. Although, i do see them promoting craze or fad diets which im not a fan of.
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love reading men's health. I actually prefer it to women's health. It seems to be more involved and has better workouts and better advice. I guess I just like more of a challenge when it comes to working out. But this is a great magazine.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Great holiday gift idea
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
Who has been your favorite cover?