BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
Mel J.
Astoria, NY
It's targeted at men however I have a guilty pleasure reading these magazines. They have some hilarious confessions sent in by readers and it's filled with interesting fun facts that I feel we miss out on when reading female based magazines. It has some great work out, more for men however some that we can adopt and modify.
Great subscription, my brother loved these and I would sneakily grab a few to read myself.
Nina V.
Bought this for my husband as a birthday gift and he loves it! Has great exercise routines and great recipes! He's started cooking more using the recipes in here! Great articles and lots of useful medical info too! Totally worth the price!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
My fiance really enjoys reading this magazine. He loves the workout tips and the recipes that they publish. Some of the stories are funny and I even enjoy reading some of it too. It's a quick but enjoyable read for any man that has a grip on good health.
Matthew H.
Augusta, GA
My wife bought me a subscription to mens health because I'm a pretty big health but and I fell in love with these magazines. They've got great workouts, recipies, information in supplements...you name it! They're a must for any health nut.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is a great book for meant I have has everything you need and I would definitely recommend getting a subscription I already have one compared to the other ones it's great because it tells you all about men's health
Kim S.
A lot of men I know are stubborn and refuse to see doctors because they're "too manly" or something, so here's a good magazine for those particular men! Not saying this or any other book/magazine should EVER replace treatment by a medical doctor. . Just saying. . It's a good one for men.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Men's Health Magazine. This magazine is best directed towards men who are athletic or enjoy sports. This magazine has articles on different health issues men of all ages encounter. Also, has different workouts or diet regimen plans inside. As well as other manly things!
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Just started getting this magazine for my husband about 2 months ago. He likes it a lot. It comes with a lot of useful information on a lot of different topics.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
The husband loves the versatility in this magazine. It has plenty of health related article but throws in other pertinent male info as well. I enjoy reading it too!
Marques M.
Dallas, TX
I like this magazine a lot of good info for men good work out plans meal plans id u pick up one of these magazines you will always find something helpful