BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Health Magazine is designed to help men obtain a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle in body, mind, and spirit. Men's Health Magazine discusses exercise techniques, tips about diet, and includes columns to help with your emotional and mental well being. You'll also get plenty of information on new products that will help you stay in shape! see more...

• "He really enjoys the articles in it... great workout tips." in 1 review
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
My fiance really enjoys reading this magazine. He loves the workout tips and the recipes that they publish. Some of the stories are funny and I even enjoy reading some of it too. It's a quick but enjoyable read for any man that has a grip on good health.
Nina V.
Bought this for my husband as a birthday gift and he loves it! Has great exercise routines and great recipes! He's started cooking more using the recipes in here! Great articles and lots of useful medical info too! Totally worth the price!
Matthew H.
Augusta, GA
My wife bought me a subscription to mens health because I'm a pretty big health but and I fell in love with these magazines. They've got great workouts, recipies, information in supplements...you name it! They're a must for any health nut.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This is a great book for meant I have has everything you need and I would definitely recommend getting a subscription I already have one compared to the other ones it's great because it tells you all about men's health
Kim S.
A lot of men I know are stubborn and refuse to see doctors because they're "too manly" or something, so here's a good magazine for those particular men! Not saying this or any other book/magazine should EVER replace treatment by a medical doctor. . Just saying. . It's a good one for men.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Just started getting this magazine for my husband about 2 months ago. He likes it a lot. It comes with a lot of useful information on a lot of different topics.
Erica P.
Midland City, AL
I get this magazine for my husband who is a personal trainer. He loves the work outs and info in Mens Health and has pushed me to buy Women's Health.
Marcia A.
I know I am a woman the title clearly says "MEN'S Health" but this magazine is so insightful. Every month is full of new articles that you can use.
Taylor W.
Kalamazoo , MI
I've bought this a fews times for my stepdad and boyfriend. They both seem to enjoy it, but complain that the men in it make them look bad. :P
Anna S.
Charleston, SC
I got my boyfriend a 1 year subscription and he is hooked! I enjoy it as well because it gives me great gift ideas, and the writing is pretty witty.