BY HARRY'S

Harry's is committed to make shaving better every day through superior craftsmanship, simple design and quality ingredients. Giftable, sink-friendly and born to travel, this set has everything you need to shave wherever you are. Set includes:- Truman Handle- One German-made Five-blade Cartridge- Nourishing Shave Cream (2 oz.)Pro tips: It's important that you start shaving with the grain and stick with it everywhere. Then, go lightly against it to achieve extra smoothness. Color(s): nautilus blue, olive, total orange. Brand: Harry's. Style Name: Harry's 'The One-Two' Shave Set. Style Number: 5088441. see more...

La-Keysa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The handle is easy to hold, secure, and tastefully designed, and the blades snap on and off easily. They also provide a decent shave, and the refills are much cheaper than the ones on the market. Harry's said they don't skimp on the blade quality, but the mount is semi-stiff rubber and not what I am used to, however, it works great.
Piper R.
La Grange, IL
I have been using men's razors forever because they leave my skin smoother than any other razor I've used before. And having this razor prevent even the littlest of razor burn.
I would high recommend it to anyone looking for a good l, reasonably priced razor!
Sarah B.
My husband has switched from generic shave cream to Harry's and it's absolutely LUXURIOUS. Smells amazing. Seems pretty effective on him. According to him he would HIGHLY suggest to friends and family.
Anne C.
I am done with expensive razors after finding Harry's. I love that I can buy triple the amount of blades for what a 5 pack of Venus blades cost. These work just as well and you can change your blade often without breaking the bank.
Karenann L.
Elmont, NY
Love! I have gotten a free trial (just shipping costs, which was only $3). It is the best razors I have ever used. Very good on price and a get close shave. I'm impressed!
jeff l.
Los Banos, CA
Very nice comfortably close shave and one can't beat the price. I have tried many store brands harrys is top notch
Chewy V.
My husband loves this shaver. One of the best all around... His face is so smooth after he shaves...
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
Great razors for a great price last a long time cheaper than the other men's brand