Mens Gucci Belt [] uploaded by yogita s.

BY GUCCI

Cortavious S.
Gucci belts are freaking awesome! And I’ve been dreading to get my hands on one of these belts for so song. I always see a lot of guys walk around school with these on and I get to a point where I get jealous because I wan’t one. It will be an absolutely honor to be able to have this as my own! Thanks!
Julie P.
Brookyln
I love this belt! It is thick, but there are thin belts. There is only pro’s from me I’ve had it for about a year, and it’s in great condition. It’s expensive but I totally recommend it. It’s worth the price.
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
The belt is great but the one I had the stitching seemed odd but it go’s great with everything if I could afford a another belt of Gucci it would be a white Gucci or especially a black one
Ariel M.
Aurora
It's okay it's a home decoration it's affordable it's cheap it's really not that much and is a type of thing you put in your room to 10 people you can put it right in the corner of your room if people can see it
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my gucci belt, whenever I where it I always get complimented on wearing it. It really adds in a nice touch to any outfit and has a more laid back but still professional appearance.
KTB 💋.
Atlanta Georgia
This belt is like literally my every day thing I don’t wear it because my pants are a bit big, but jus because it looks good with everything it looks so dammn good and expensive even thou it was actually very expensive, and girl it was worth the money it will make your outfits look popping even when wearing the most basic thing, get your hands on it.
Micseanorna L.
I dont know if it was because my husband like ro wear his belts so taught but the belt started coming unraveled in month , I called customer care and they gave me some spill abour me ordering it on line I couldnt bring it in store for repair but I thought all of their items were warranted
Ivan T.
I got this for my self and it is very comfortable, and everywhere I go people compliment me and my belt, It is very effective and also it is very affordable, I would recommend to everyone because it looks good on people and you will get lots of compliments.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
This is such a stylist piece that can elevate any simple outfit. It is very versatile and re-wearable. It is really good quality and durable. Although it is a splurge, it is definitely worth it for anyone who wants to elevate their style by accessorizing.
Stephanie O.
West valley city
They are really pricey but good quality. I would love to see other designs since I always feel like I have seen it before. It's not affordable for everyone since they retail about a price of 400.00. Looks elegant though I always get compliments
Florence J.
Does anyone know if the Gucci store will take their belts and re-size them for you if you need an extra hole punched into yours due to weight loss?
servando g.
Pasadena, TX
were can u buy one but real. and how much cuz i really like designer belt i have mk belt armani belt and 2 gucci
Kenny B.
Waterbury, CT
Hads anyone else had a problem with stitching with the belts