BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Men's Fitness Magazine is for today's health-conscious male who wants to gain optimum results from his diet and workouts. Each issue of Men's Fitness Magazine shows efficient ways to work specific body parts, get the best nutrition from foods, and unleash more passion for sex, relationships, and adventure. see more...

• Definitely on my subscription list but I have gone to e-reading. ...3 Answers
Men's Fitness
  • "I've picked up a few of these for my hubby...he gives me a look every time I do, but he still reads them, and I like to poke through and point out helpful tips and tricks (that he doesn't follow)." in 1 review
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I pick up this magazine all the time.The best thing about it that i like is that in some issues they give u a story about where they come from and also some workout routine and supplements recommendations.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
I love this magazine- yes for myself! It has great tips and the Workout of the Month always gives me awesome ideas on how to switch things up during my lifts. I subscribe to this, because it isn't loaded with the clothing ads, makeup and fashion tips, etc that overload the women's version. Plus there's more about weightlifting than cardio, Pilates etc. It's not just for men!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I got this subscription for my dad and he loves it! It's really helping him get into a healtheir lifestyle. I took a gander at one of the issues and it gave me a lot of ideas for my own workouts
Erin D.
Tukwila, WA
I am a female and I love this magazine. My bf gets it and I love the recipes they have in every issue! We have made probably 10-15 since we started getting this magazine.
Dawna  H.
I don't much really read it but I do like to look through and see interesting facts and tips and the men in my family always seem to have a copy so it must be good.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I read lots of these to keep up with diet, muscle increase and training tips. I can never get enough of those, needed for the military
Kassandra F.
I love how much motivation these have! After I put one down I set goals for the week for clean eating these are good to keep around!
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Not too expensive and easy to find in any store. worth the money and has useful tips throughout it all! Id recommend to everyone
aleida m.
I got this magazine's subscription for my hubby. He really likes it and from what I have read it has good recipes and articles.
Alyssa Y.
Hobart
As this is a male magazine and I'm a female, i absolutely LOVE this mag! so many tips and tricks! so helpful on day to day things
Marcello D.
Beaufort, NC
Definitely on my subscription list but I have gone to e-reading. Has anyone else found that e-reading is not quite as enjoyable even though it is more convenient.