BY MEN'S FITNESS

Men's Fitness
  • "um I am a woman but I get a free subscription to this and theres some useful info " in 1 review
Anna D.
Beaufort
I had a choice of getting a free magazine subscription and chose Men’s Fitness since my husband works out as well. We like these magazines because sometimes they have a good recipe, or a new exercise we haven’t tried before. We don’t fully read even half of it since it’s filled with ads, cologne samples and things that don’t interest us. I would not pay for a subscription to amend Fitness.
Joseph Z.
New York
Very good magazine to read for anyone that’s a beginner to anyone that’s a little more experienced. They usually throw some different new workouts in the magazine to target some areas and also great nutrition and supplement articles.
Sarah Y.
Hyattsville, MD
As I women I will still pick this up in a waiting room. Aside from the eye candy, they generally publish exercises and recipe that are healthy for men and women.
Liz S.
Kansas City
Although the tips they give can sometimes seem repetitive, it’s nice to have someone tell you to do something just to keep you moving and spice up your workout!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
I read this monthly, but as a female I don't find many useful information from this magazine. I did really enjoy when they had Charlie Hunnam on the color
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
Love the articles on perfecting excersise form and overall knowledge. Im also informed on products weather they be up and coming or already in existence.
Danielle L.
My husband subscribes to this magazine. I occasionally read it to look at the workouts for ideas to use at the gym. It has alot of helpful info in it.
Jason C.
Auburn, AL
Excellent magazine. I subscribed for a couple years, several years ago. Great articles along with a great variety of workouts to keep you motivated.
Vanessa O.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
I have been seeing my husband come home with a few of these lately . They must have some good articles and tips to stay in shape or to get in shape
Hannah G.
Clarksville, TN
My husband gets this and I always read it. There are some treaty work outs and fun new recipes. And best yet there are coupons in half of them.