BY CURVE

Curve for men mixes the scents of fresh greens, warm wind and pepper finishing with tones of mahogany and water. this unforgettable fragrance for men is perfect for daytime use, bringing a touch of the outdoors to your activities. curve allows the man who wears it to explore the inner nature lover. see more...

Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I always buy this for my husband because it smells so good! Price is great too. I cant stand strong smells so this is perfect because it doesnt give me a headache.
Damaris L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Smells AMAZING!!! It was the very first cologne I bought my hubby when we were first dating. He Loved the smell and so did I. Best part its Affordable. Treat your men to this ladies.
momoka L.
Fort Myers, FL
Not that great to be honest. The scent stayed on pretty long, but it faded into a weird smell and doesn't smell as good anymore.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
This is an awesome frangrance for men. I always buy this for my Husband and he loves it.
Ingrid G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I do not like this brand of fragrances. All of their scents smell nasty and they come in tiny bottles. They are at affordable prices but I wouldn't expect anything else from a crappy fragrance with 0.5 oz.
Jess  C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I'm a women this is one of my favorite fragrance that i am definitely addicted to. It smells very refreshing and I do recommend it for men.