Men's Curve Cologne - 2.5 oz uploaded by Deasia S.

BY CURVE

Formal, casual, or whatever the situation. curve for men lets you carry yourselves confidently. the men's fragrance keeps you fresh all through the day with its subdued scent features. curve for men has a perfect blend of lavender, clove, bergamot, lime and cedar that releases a pleasant aroma, attractin the attention of the passerby. see more...

Buy on Target
Deasia S.
Deasia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cologne is the perfect scent for a man who doesn't like strong scents! It's very light and sexy at the same time. I love when my husband wears this Cologne. He even has the after shave in the same scent. This is the Cologne he always wore when we first met, so now I always make sure he has it on hand. For those not knowing what your spouse likes in a scent this is definitely worth it!!!
Shila D.
Shila D.
Wesley chapel, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husbands everyday go to cologne! I absolutely love it. He buys this almost every month. He gets it from Walgreens most of the time. It's not pricey at all and it's perfect to wear everyday. Trust me the woman in your life will thank you!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston
This cologne is a classic men's cologne that every guy I know uses. The smell is great and masculine in the price point is amazing for the product and the mount that you receive. All the guys that I know really truly love this cologne.
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smelling cologne! Love when my man wears this! It's so masculine and clean. It's very affordable and doesn't take many squirts to be able to smell it. You can find deals at most department stores or stores like gordmans or TJMaxx
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne for men, it smells soooooo good. My ex boyfriend used to wear this and I would always huge him and smell him all the time when he had this on. It smells really good, still a classic for men
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Great everyday scent, it is the perfect Amount of manly
I love it hubby loves it.

Rated 4 not 5 just because it's almost too popular.

Lol but it's not to expensive and smells good!
This cologne smells so good. It is definitely a go-to for my man! It's not too much, just enough when it comes to how strong it smells.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Im so inlove with this smell on men, it smells so good. Ive loved this scent for many years now since it first came out lol
Diana V.
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
I love the way this smells... it has to be one of my favorites not only for men but the women one as well I love them .
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite cologne's to smell on a man! It lasts longer day and smells great as long as too much isn't used!
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Who likes this smell ✋✋
NORMAN M.
NORMAN M.
CROWN CITY, OH
I've read quite a few outstanding reviews on the Cologne. However, I've not had the chance to check it out. Anyone think it's worth a try?