Men's Curve Cologne - 2.5 oz uploaded by Deasia S.

BY CURVE

Formal, casual, or whatever the situation. curve for men lets you carry yourselves confidently. the men's fragrance keeps you fresh all through the day with its subdued scent features. curve for men has a perfect blend of lavender, clove, bergamot, lime and cedar that releases a pleasant aroma, attractin the attention of the passerby. see more...

Buy on Target
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
THIS COLOGNE IS PERFECT! It's not my favorite, however, it's pretty close. I love smelling this on a man! It's not too strong and not too light. It's kind of sexy and it lasts all day! The price is fair! I recommend this to every man. If you purchase you WILL NOT be disappointed.
Danielle S.
My husband's sprays himself he wakes up, before you leave the house, when he comes back in the house. And I don't mind at all I love the smell of Curve for men. It's like a fun guy friendly smell the kind that you want to cuddle up with all night.
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
I remember seeing this on my dad's dresser as a kid!! You could smell him even after he left the room. The 90s were more than amazing, thats what this scent reminds me of.
Marion A.
Augusta , GA
I have bn buying this cologne for years ! The bottle is nice 👍🏾 I give it a 10 ! I just got a new bottle for Christmas I run through them pretty quick . Price differs but usually inexpensive. I would recommend bc u will get hooked !
Deasia S.
This Cologne is the perfect scent for a man who doesn't like strong scents! It's very light and sexy at the same time. I love when my husband wears this Cologne. He even has the after shave in the same scent. This is the Cologne he always wore when we first met, so now I always make sure he has it on hand. For those not knowing what your spouse likes in a scent this is definitely worth it!!!
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
My husband loves this cologne and so do I. It's not an overpowering scent. But I can't really find the words to describe the scent. It just smells really really good. I recommend everyone to get it for the man in their life. My little boy's even wear it lol.
Shila D.
Wesley chapel, FL
My husbands everyday go to cologne! I absolutely love it. He buys this almost every month. He gets it from Walgreens most of the time. It's not pricey at all and it's perfect to wear everyday. Trust me the woman in your life will thank you!
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Great smelling cologne! Love when my man wears this! It's so masculine and clean. It's very affordable and doesn't take many squirts to be able to smell it. You can find deals at most department stores or stores like gordmans or TJMaxx
Carly S.
Fav smell! It literally brings me back to being a young teenager and the boy i thought i loved haha ill forever be brought back to a good place when i smell this smell. Quality product for inexpensive pricing.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I love this cologne for men, it smells soooooo good. My ex boyfriend used to wear this and I would always huge him and smell him all the time when he had this on. It smells really good, still a classic for men
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Who likes this smell ✋✋
NORMAN M.
CROWN CITY, OH
I've read quite a few outstanding reviews on the Cologne. However, I've not had the chance to check it out. Anyone think it's worth a try?