Men's Cuba Gold by Cuba Eau de Toilette Spray - 1.15 oz uploaded by Neyllen P.Men's Cuba Gold by Cuba Eau de Toilette Spray - 1.15 oz uploaded by Neyllen P.

BY CUBA

Fragrance notes: an exotic essence of bergamot, lavender and vetiver, blended with woods and jasmine. Recommended use: romantic. When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. for instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on kmart
Neyllen P.
Buy this perfume as a gift for my husband and I was in love, I love its smell is delicious. he liked much fragrance and since then is the usual perfume buys always

Compre este perfume como regalo para mi esposo y quede enamorada, me gusta mucho su olor es delicioso. a él le gustó mucho su fragancia y desde entonces es el perfume habitual lo compra siempre
Barbara L.
Arlington, VA
This was good or ok in 2002, but it is very outdated. I think the whole design is a bit weird and it smells like dad or uncle. If you have some (sorry for the bluntness) daddy issues or feeling a bit too nostalgic go for it. Otherwise, they make new perfumes nowadays.
lesley b.
I haven't seen this for along time I remember when I was little everyone used this perfume and I was in love with it it smells so good
Sileny V.
Este perfume es demasiado delicioso!!! son demasiado profesionales en sus productos!!! definitivamente es una de mis marcas favoritas!!!
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?