BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein's newest scent, Crave, is described as fresh, clean and sexy. The target male, aged fifteen to twenty-four, is high-tech savvy, has a mobile lifestyle, has a sense of humor, loves girls, sports, movies and his fragrance. Notes include Hydrophonic Palm Leaf, Fluorescent Fresh Accord, Frozen Green Notes, Bergamot, Star Fruit, Crushed Basil Leaves, Coriander Leaf, Cardamom, White Sage, Pimento Berries, Aromatic Accord, Birch wood, Musk, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Lichen Moss, Vetiver, Nutmeg. see more...

Erica T.
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
I like this smell, its very sexy, I have bought it a few times for my boyfriend , I will admit that it isn't my absolute favorite but its up there w/ my top picks. Its really a great scent and cologne always make a great gift.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
This is a stronger scent that I love on my husband! Not to young or musky. Lingers long in to the evening! I just wish the price tag was a bit lower but for a great scent that lasts that long it is well worth the price tag!!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Canon, GA
This was bought by mistake but actually smells pretty good. I would purchase this again. I gave 4 stores because some cheaper cologne smells just as good but if you are wanting to purchase this brand I would recommend.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I am fan of this yummy smelling cologne, unfortunately it didn't smell right on my boyfriend. Not sure if it's the pH balance or what but it smelled awesome when I bought it!
Jazmen B.
Jazmen B.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased this for my younger brother and he loves the scent.. I think its a nice mix for a young man and is not to strong.. Also great for those who tend to spray little to much..
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
I got this for my boyfriend last year and he loved it! And so did I. It smells amazing and the smell lasts a long time as well
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
I think the scent is great and you only need very little to get the full effect. Cant help but comment on it if you smell it on someone.
tressa s.
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I recently purchased this cologne for a male friend & he instantly fell in love. Now he wears it everyday
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Redding, CA
This is the cologne my husband wears on our special nights out. I love the way it smells and so does he.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA
Bought this cologne for my boyfriend and loved how he smelt afterwards. Definitely will be purchasing again in the future.