BY ZINO DAVIDOFF

This was launched by the design house of zino davidoff in the year 1988.the nose behind this fragrance is pierre bourdon.top notes are mint and green nuances, lavender, coriander, and rosemary;middle notes are geranium, neroli, jasmine, and sandalwood.base notes arecedarwood, musk, amber, and tobacco.this fragrance is classified as floral. see more...

Stephania C.
Waco, TX
My husband brother nephew and dad love this sooo much its truly the absolute best smelling cologne! And its affordable in my opinion, ive bought it at Burlington coat factory, walmart and my local grocery store,
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I have always loved the smell of Cool Water. I dated a guy for 3 years and this was mostly what he wore. Smell is just amazing. It is something I would highly recommend for other men to wear. Just smells so good.
Kelly D.
My husband always want to try out other scents but for the last 10 years this has always been his go to and we always seem to come back to cool water nothing else seems to compare! Worth the money long lasting!
Crystal S.
This cologne has a Timeless smell. I remember teenage boys wearing this when I was in high school and it's still very popular and I still really love the way that it smells.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've always loved this scent of cologne. It doesn't matter who's wearing it, I've always thought it was inciting. This sized bottle lasts a pretty long time and makes the perfect gift for any gentleman (or some ladies) in your life. It's also priced fairly well so you won't break the bank buying it.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This has always been and will always be one of my favorite scents for men. It's manly, it's sexy- it makes me melt. I can recognize this scent anywhere. I've smelled it in a store and found myself walking around trying to find the person wearing it- I love it that much.
Jamie C.
I love this scent and know plenty of other people who have recommended it to their friends. I bought it for my boyfriend and he wears it almost every day and it smells good enough for party's or nights out
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
This is a great smelling cologne! One of my favorites! I love the scent its super long lasting and just the look of the bottle it just is super nice looking! A great cologne for any man or anyone in general!
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I got this for my dad years ago and he has repurchased it ever since. It smells amazing and not too strong. I believe it's still on the cheaper side compared to others. It just give me this nostalgia feeling because it reminds me of my dad.
Emma D.
This smells truly fantastic. I don't even know how to explain it so i will just say "MANLY" . Has a fresh scent to it and its not too strong but you can definitely tell its a mans perfume. I'll even spray it on myself!
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
How does the price compare to other men's colognes?
Terry C.
This scent is truly unique. It smells clean, yet manly and has an attraction property to it. When my husband wears it, it lasts all day long. It is among my top all time favorite scents for men.