BY BURBERRY

Introduced in 1997, weekend is a sharp woody mossy fragrance. This perfume has a blend of crisp woods and citrus. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este perfume es muy peculiar , se lo regale a mi padre en navidad pasada y quedo enamorado de el , es realmente bueno
AziZeh S.
AziZeh S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing. Not to musky. Has a manly scent but with a 21st century twist.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love this! It smells absolutely amazing on my boyfriend. I love it as well bc the scent stays for awhile.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
To this day it is one of my favorite scents. I used to wear it in high school before they came out with a women's version and made this one the mans. Totally unisex!
Star M.
Star M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great . Scent last all day long will deffenitly be purchasing again . Soft manly scent
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
This scent was disappointing
i was expecting more from it but the combination of these undertones don't really call to me
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
Clarksville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
We bought this for my dad and i smells so amazing, it is a mix of classy and sophisticated