Men's Brit Rhythm by Burberry Eau de Toilette Spray - 3 oz uploaded by George C.Men's Brit Rhythm by Burberry Eau de Toilette Spray - 3 oz uploaded by George C.

BY BURBERRY

Brit rhythm is inspired by the exhilaration and adrenaline of live music and the electric energy of the crowd. It contains notes of basil verveina, cardamom, juniper berries, leather, patchouli, styrax resin, cedarwood, incense, tonka bean. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily H.
I'm not sure if this smell is something that I like or hate. Every time my boyfriend wears it for a while I love it but the first sprays can be overpowering in my opinion, don't spray too much!
George C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very elegant smell. My wife loves it!! I purchased at Sephora dor about $82. Very worth it. She purchased it after as a gift. Its long lasting and sje loves it. I would recommend it .
Jannely s.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So i got this cologne for my dad and he loves itX it lasts all day long and can still smell next day. Definitely a good value and was the first time user by recommendation. Cologne is perfect no need for changes.
Matthew M.
Uxbridge, MA
This has to be, by far, my favorite cologne. It is subtle but will last all day. You can spray a lot but it never gets over powering. I just can't say enough, if I could only use one cologne for the rest of my life, I want it to be this.
Lela C.
I bought this cologne for my husband. It smells amazing and is not too strong or over powering. It is very long lasting. I could still smell it when he would come home. Yes I would recommend this cologne!
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is my fiancé's all time favorite cologne, I always make sure to buy him a new bottle whenever he runs out! It's extremely sexy and masculine, but at the same time it is still fresh and not overbearing!
Octavio M.
Fayetteville, NC
My wife bought me this one for my Birthday, it smells really good. She keeps saying it smells sexy, so every time I spray it on I actually feel that way :)
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia , PA
My husband has this scent and it reminds me of Brit but with a little extra to it, perfect for a night out but not too strong that it can't be worn to work
Judy V.
Latta,SC
Very sexy long lasting scent.. My hubby wear it and i literally cant get off him
Smells so good very addictive.
Danielle B.
This smells both amazing for men and for the women's perfume! Definitely one of my all time favorites!!
giulina s.
What would you compare this to?
Hellen F.
Porto Alegre
Lindo, maravilhoso, gostaria muito de um. Ainda vou comprar, pois é meu sonho ter te um desses