Men's Bomber Jacket - Goodfellow & Co Light Taupe S, Brown

Men's Bomber Jacket - Goodfellow & Co Light Taupe S, Brown

Whether you're looking for an extra layer on a chilly day or an additional piece to add to your casualwear, the Bomber Jacket from Goodfellow and Co? makes a stylish addition to your everyday wardrobe. It features a front button closure for easy layering and wear, along with a classic striped collar, cuffed long sleeves and a banded waist to finish off the smart, casual look. The soft fabric lends breathable comfort for all-day wear through the cool-weather adventures, making this long-sleeve jacket a trusty companion in your collection of outerwear. 100percent Satisfaction Guaranteed. Color: taupe. Gender: male. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Recycled Polyester.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Men's Bomber Jacket - Goodfellow & Co Light Taupe S, Brown!
How would you rate this product?
Piscataway, NJ
Men's Bomber Jacket - Goodfellow & Co Light Taupe S, Brown uploaded by Anika B.
I’m going to start off by saying that this is worth every single penny. I love bomber jackets and have an entire collection of them, but none of them are exactly waterproof. This one is though! I love the color “Light Taupe” as well because it gives off a really modern and casual look/vibe. This can be worn with many types of clothing and various accessories. And with the color it has, it goes along with almost everything. It’s also extremely comfortable, so you can both look good and feel good at the same time. Overall, I’d say this is a pretty good jacket and it’s definitely my new go-to in my closet. I would definitely recommend purchasing this!

Looking for your answer?