BY AZZARO

Chrome by azzaro is a defining fragrance for the everyday man, enhancing your natural scent with an exhilarating combination of aromas. Infused with layers of tangy citrus that are sure to last all day long, this casual cologne will smell bright, energetic and memorable to anyone you pass in the office or on the street. Make your senses come alive with a spritz of chrome and embrace the casual confidence it inspires.â see more...

Anna C.
Absecon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this cologne. Got it for my boyfriend for our anniversary and he loves it. It isn't too strong but still has a great smell to it. He gets tons of compliments on it all the time! I would definitely recommend buying this for a christmas, birthday or anniversary present.
Jazmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cologne set the price is good for all the things that comes with it I am a repeat user it smells great and it's a great fit
Cassandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to get something like this for my fiancé it's looks amazing ad all the reviews seam great. I would deffently recommend!!
Yazmin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite cologne for men!
Smells absolutely enchanting ! I recommend as a gift for boyfriend/husband!
Latonya S.
Omg my son loves this I will be buying him this gift set for Christmas and he's going too be so happy
Love W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and its a great perfume for men it fits its a great set ...
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
My son love this. I getting for him for the holidays. He smells great. He is always asking for it. It last long on him. I like the smell is not too strong. I love it too that I got it for my husband.
C C.
Sun City, CA
Perfect gift set. Smells amazing. Long lasting and makes figuring out a present easy!
Twiigy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne my all time favorite for my husband I buy him one every Xmas and birthday fully stocked live love love
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband on his birthday , and he smells amazing with this smell. Plus the pricing is great as well. Portable and affordable.
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?