Men's Azzaro Chrome 4 Piece Gift Set

Chrome by azzaro is a defining fragrance for the everyday man, enhancing your natural scent with an exhilarating combination of aromas. Infused with layers of tangy citrus that are sure to last all day long, this casual cologne will smell bright, energetic and memorable to anyone you pass in the office or on the street. Make your senses come alive with a spritz of chrome and embrace the casual confidence it inspires.â see more...

Anna C.
Owings Mills, MD
Love love love this cologne. Got it for my boyfriend for our anniversary and he loves it. It isn't too strong but still has a great smell to it. He gets tons of compliments on it all the time! I would definitely recommend buying this for a christmas, birthday or anniversary present.
Angel W.
Chula Vista, CA
Best gift set ever! I get this for Christmas time or someone's birthday. It's a long lasting cologne and the gift set is just perfect not only do you get the cologne but you get much more! You can not go wrong with this. You want to impress someone get this and you will be the talk of the town!! Or hey why not get this for yourself!!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
My son love this. I getting for him for the holidays. He smells great. He is always asking for it. It last long on him. I like the smell is not too strong. I love it too that I got it for my husband.
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
I bought this for my husband on his birthday , and he smells amazing with this smell. Plus the pricing is great as well. Portable and affordable.
Jazmin S.
This is a great cologne set the price is good for all the things that comes with it I am a repeat user it smells great and it's a great fit
Cassandra S.
Would love to get something like this for my fiancé it's looks amazing ad all the reviews seam great. I would deffently recommend!!
Twiigy H.
I love this cologne my all time favorite for my husband I buy him one every Xmas and birthday fully stocked live love love
Yazmin R.
This is my favourite cologne for men!
Smells absolutely enchanting ! I recommend as a gift for boyfriend/husband!
Latonya S.
Omg my son loves this I will be buying him this gift set for Christmas and he's going too be so happy
kailey w.
Benton, LA
My boyfriend wears this and it smells so amazing I love when he wears it. makes me go crazy
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?