BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of giorgio armani in 1984 armani is classified as a luxurious fruity fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of citrusy top notes of lemons oranges and bergamot combined with middle and lower tones of clove cori see more...

Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely my favorite scent of all time. I think it smells extremely refreshing and my lady says it's a very sexy, inviting scent!
Taylor M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my husbands favorite cologne ever. He ALWAYS ends up going back to this scent. It is pricey but so worth it.
Nikki R.
Winston Salem, NC
Smell so great I love when.My boyfriend wares this it's the best smelling Mrs fragrance I.think that's out rightnow
Amy G.
Love this scent, it smells so good, Armani makes the best scents for men. They all usually smell sooooooo good.
Tredia T.
This cologne will make heads turn.. It's fresh, bold, & sexy. It's the kind of fragrance that lingers...
Erica H.
I love when my fiance wears this! It's like a magnet, I cannot stay away lol. Super sexy and inviting
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for my dad and he liked it. It kinda gave Me and idea of what he would lean towards more.
Maria N.
This is the most amazing smell on earth. I recommend this for any man! It would be a great gift.
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
This smells so good on my man! I love it!!! Makes me feel good knowing that he likes this stuff!
Jasminee
San Juan, TX
This is a really nice thing to give for a gift as in any holiday, birthday, or anniversary.
Judy B.
Sellersburg, IN
Is this a clean scent?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
What type of scent does this carry?
Chelsea B.
Amazing scent, if you aren't sure of buying it go to your local drug store and it should be there.