BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of giorgio armani in 1984 armani is classified as a luxurious fruity fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of citrusy top notes of lemons oranges and bergamot combined with middle and lower tones of clove cori see more...

Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I got this for my husband and I love the smell on him. It's around the same price as all men's cologne spray. I got his at Bonton and came with a gift set of I think shower gel and lotion. He got this last year so I'm not positive on the two bonus items. But I love this scent and also armani code is worth trying out.
MARIANA SANABRIA S.
Este es el perfume que utiliza mi papá y personalmente cada que el pasa a mi lado lo persigo sólo para poder olisquearlo (jajaja) .Este un perfume que recomiendo infinitamente a los hombre porque realmente atrapa. Su precio es intermedio, no me parece extremadamente caro... pero tampoco es barato. Es perfecto para regalar a tu pareja, padre, abuelo, o a cualquier hombre en tu vida, te lo prometo, querrás estar las 24 horas del día con esa persona únicamente para poder oler su perfume
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Armani😱💋💘!! Just WoW!! This scent is Intoxicating & Sexy and undeniably Sensual!! My hubby wearing this is his green light to never hearing me say no to anything😉. Next time your out buying that sexy black dress get a bottle of Armani for him you wont need to find shoes to go with that new black dress. 🎊🎉🎊
Jessica B.
I love this scent!! It is such a clean and alluring smell. It lingers all day and is a go to for any gentleman. I have bought it several times as a gift. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The price is fair.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Armani Makes Good Scents & Very Attractive Scents. 🔥😍😍 My Boyfriend Owns This And It Stays with Him Throughout The Whole Day. It's pricey but it so worth it. I would buy it as a gift again And Again.
Jennifer L.
Fragrance is all preference, however this is much more musky than Armani code for men. Smells a bit older gentlemen which is perfect gift for a dad or grandfather maybe not for your significant other.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
When I smelled this cologne I knew I had to get it for my husband, and he loves it! It's long lasting and smells so sexy! Whenever we're out people always stop us to ask what he's wearing.
Michael P.
This product is perfect for those who have great taste in fine things! They are definitely a need! Price is affordable and will keep you coming back for more. I would recommend this to my friends and family because I know they would like it! :D
member-2653374a0
All of Armani colognes r great I can buy any for my hubby and I know he and I will love them all. They r just the best quality and it last a long time
Holly M.
Los Angeles, CA
All around 5 star product. I absolutely love this cologne!! The sent is captivating and sexy, the packaging is clean and classic.😍😍😍
Judy B.
Sellersburg, IN
Is this a clean scent?
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
What type of scent does this carry?
Chelsea B.
Amazing scent, if you aren't sure of buying it go to your local drug store and it should be there.