BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of bvlgari in the year 2014. This flowery fragrance has a blend of mandarin, neroli flower, patchouli, and white incense olibanum. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• How much is it? And where can i purchase it?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Erika Q.
This smells amazing! My boyfriend loves this smell! He wears it often!! It smells sexy! I don't remember the price but it was worth it !! I would recommend this product to anyone! I can't remember where I bought it because it was so long ago. But I would buy it again!
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
This fragrance is seriously amazing! I bought it for my boyfriend last Christmas and he's used it everyday and still has a lot left! The smell lasts all day and isn't too strong. Plus it wasn't expensive at all!
Yamile  K.
Windermere, FL
Another favorite for my husband. This is a very elegant and sophisticated aroma , last all day , he gets tons of compliments
Diana A.
My boyfriend use this and the smell is sooooo nice! I'm love with this. He got it for christmas and he love it!
Daniela P.
My boyfriend got this from his birthday and neither him or me liked it. Is just about preferences I guess.
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
My uncle use this. I'm always asking him because the fragrance last so long . I'm so in love with this.. i will tell my boyfriend to buy this one hehege
regina liz m.
Cavite,Philippines
How much is it? And where can i purchase it?