Apparel & AccessoriesMen's ApparelApt. 9
Men's Apt 9 Slim-Fit Premier Flex Collar Stretch Dress Shirt

Men's Apt. 9® Slim-Fit Premier Flex Collar Stretch Dress Shirt

by Apt. 9

Flex fashion. Thanks to its flexible collar that stretches with you, this men's slim-fit dress shirt from Apt. 9 provides maximum comfort.Flex fashion. Thanks to its flexible collar that stretches with you, this men's slim-fit dress shirt from Apt. 9 provi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Men's Apt. 9® Slim-Fit Premier Flex Collar Stretch Dress Shirt!
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love, love, love! I'm such a huge Kohl's fan, and I love the Apt 9 brand! I had a coupon for $20.00 and 20%.off, this wonderful shirt cost me under $4.00. This morning I was just thinking I need a pink shirt and when I saw this red and pink floral shirt I knew I had to have it. Please follow me on my YouTube channel, Style By Joe.

Looking for your answer?