BY MENPER

Suero Oral Strawberry Banana 1 L. Physician Recommended for Children and Adults. For dehydration produced: Vital Fluids, Diarrhea, and Vomits. Replaces: Water, Vital Fluids, and Electrolytes (mineral salts). see more...

Gloria R.
Des plaines , IL
Works wonders when you're under the weather. Great for toddlers too. The flavors don't tastes great for me, but other than that it's great to get your energy going again.
Tiffany P.
I have used this once during an awful stomach flu and I will say its a 100% better than drinking a gatorade. Its packed with nutrients and keeps you good and hydrated.
deborah c.
I like drinking these type of drinks because in a hot day that I'm not feeling well I drink this and it automatically lifts Me up ,so definitely I recommend trying it out.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I like drinking Suero Oral Strawberry Banana. I drink this when I'm not feeling well. It make me feel better and it gives me the nutrients i need.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Found this a most Hispanic/Latin stores. Was skeptical at first but it's better, a lot better tasting than leading brands. Affordable as well.
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
It's great for when you are sick and can't really eat much. It helps keep your energy and works well to hydrate you.
Melanie R.
This strawberry banana drink is very hydrating and tasty. It's great for a quick uplifting. I like it on occasion.
Yuri G.
I have this product on stock usually in winter time when kids get sick and don't want to eat. it comes in handy.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always buy this when I'm feeling dehydration or wen the weather is really hot. Plus this flavor its so yummy.
Cristina R.
I think brand is good has better flavors but work good even for kids when they are feeling sick
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Anyone know where I can get this at?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
How does this taste?
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
Im worried abut the taste. Im not convinced with the banana strawberry mix